IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

I'm curious - how did you get your number? I checked my original confirmation eMail and looked around on their bilingual forums, but couldn't find any such ranking.

Thanks,

ü

I think it's just the order in which you placed your e-mail... that's my guess.

I did it like 2 years ago (or more???) and I was #100 exactly. I got mine maybe 3-4 months ago.

Edit, early August... so exactly 3 months ago.

Edited by 82-T/A

Payment sent yesterday. I'm still waiting for an answer from RGC.

Maybe the events that happened yesterday in France are affecting

I don't think I received any notification after payment. From what I recall, I got on the waiting list, then got an email saying I was number XYZ, they requested payment, I sent it, a week or so later the game showed up.

• Like 1

Been on the list since late February 2015 so I'm in for some serious meditation here, but I'm in no worry, they will push it to the very end of that list, make some more and sell them on eby for lots of cash. The only reason not would be them getting sick of it, and when you have come this part I think they've been sick 10 times over so why not 10 times more... I think the list is till open.

In the end, will this game even be rare? Yes, since everyone will sit on it.

I'm no extreme fan of this game, but will be the day it runs on my super cool Atari Jaguar 64-bit madness machine! Long live France! Down with barbarism!

Edited by Atlantis
  • Like 2

Hello,

just to inform you that the second run is on its way.

People who have registered to the waiting list will be contacted as soon as their game is ready to go. Please watch your emails (and maybe your spam folder).

Cheers

Seb

Thanks for the update!

Looking forward to a copy of this.

From the pics I've seen, the cart and packaging looks very nice!

Eli

Thanks for the update!

Looking forward to a copy of this.

From the pics I've seen, the cart and packaging looks very nice!

Eli

It is awesome... totally worth it. It was done very well... the entire overall package is very professional. The game is top-notch... like I said before... AS-Good as I can remember playing it on my 386 back in the day.

Are they planning on a third run? ;) I remember seeing the pre-order, and I'd missed the first run, didn't know they were doing a second until today :(. Also Another World is somewhat broken on Linux, so figured I'd get it for the Jaguar, not that I haven't beaten it several times on the ST version, and Amiga.

Are they planning on a third run? ;) I remember seeing the pre-order, and I'd missed the first run, didn't know they were doing a second until today :(. Also Another World is somewhat broken on Linux, so figured I'd get it for the Jaguar, not that I haven't beaten it several times on the ST version, and Amiga.

I haven't had any problems playing it on Linux. I still prefer it on the Jag though.

I've found it crashes under Steam, if you launch it directly it somewhat works, though then I can't configure the steam controller for it.

Yeah, I'd love it on the Jaguar. I should play more games on it, wish I had the time. Bought Skyhammer and Robinson's Requiem a while back, still haven't had time to really play them a lot. Then again the voice acting on Robinson's Requeim... horrible..

It's too bad Heart of the Alien was only ever released for the Sega CD.

No third run planned. If you are interested, you can still send a mail to be registered on the waiting list...

Have it for Sega CD, but this is VERY cool. Good to see the game has been kept alive.

Picking up Another World for ST soon. Time to play the original...

Sadly, the Atari ST version is missing the nice music at the end that the Amiga version does. I've also noticed, that on the ST version, when you're in the tunnels, rolling around, the dust doesn't kill you, whereas the newer release and the Heart of the Alien version does! I am pretty sure I still have my original Another World for the ST somewhere.

I did send off an email, hopefully they have enough... I had missed the first run by a short while... had no clue they were doing a second run otherwise would have hopped on board!

• Like 1

Payment sent yesterday. I'm still waiting for an answer from RGC.

Maybe the events that happened yesterday in France are affecting

Would you mind sharing your number on the wait list? If only to get an idea of how long until they get, y'know, to me? ;-)