IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

Woohoo! Just got my confirmation email, and I am #150

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OH HOT DIGGITY DAMN! The end is near. I see the light. . . .

. . . . but it could still be an oncoming train. So, I will wait. Fallout 4 is enjoyable!

• Like 1

Hello,

I think it is still time to ask for your copy. If you are interested, send an email to anotherworld@jagware.org (which is redirected to contact@retro-gc.fr). Thanks!

If you already sent an email a long time ago, and feel that you have been forgotten, please check your spam folder before sending us another email.

Cheers,

Seb

Edited by SebRmv
  • Like 3

And here is why:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-Jaguar-Another-World-RGC-NEW-/191754567521

Sadly Jaguar scalping is becoming a part-time hobby and money maker for a number of re-sellers..

Yeah, when I look at all these prices I believe I got on the last train cart, since today there is NO WAY I could have gotten my games at a price even remotely close to what I payed.

Shish, I will stick to the games, I like them - believe it or not - but the retro gaming 90's is so overpriced that to get descent prices for old system you more or less have to collecto PS2 or something...

Bubble? Prices still sky rocketing. Well, nothing lasts forever I reckon (edit: collecting 90s games at descent prices, that is.).

Edited by Atlantis