IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

Several, but it's been a VERY long time. I was at Philly Classic 5, demoing some Nuon stuff along with Kevin Manne of Nuon-Dome fame. There was a 4 player BS behind our table. I'll find pics and edit this post ASAP. Around that time, several local "Jaguar fests" were held, and each featured at least a 4 Jag network.

Has there been one this century? I would guess not.

At one of the E-Jagfests some years ago we had a 8 or 10 multiplayer network, I don't remember how many exactly just that it was a pain to get everyone start their machines at the same time, also having BS and BSG carts with different speeds in the menues. But once it ran it was very stable and quite a nice experience. Matthias provided cables for everyone and it was a really nice mix of catboxes and scatboxes.

The other difficulty was just that it is not an pick up and play game. Sure the game mode where everyone just has to blow each other up Deathmatch Style works fine but I always wanted to try the mode where you also have bases and can refuel via droids and infect enemy bases. Never had enough time for that one unfortunately.

• Like 3

BSG comes up semi-regularly on Etsy. And it says "reproduction" on the cart so no intent to deceive anyone.

I personally never bought the equipment to burn 42pins EEPROMs.

Totally cool if you wouldn't mind e-mailing me that link! I'd love to play it... and can't find it anywhere else, and not willing to pay $1,000 bucks.

Hey Linko, no unfortunately I have never been to the UK Jagfest and only met you at E-Jagfests, so maaaaayyyybe you are thinking of the E-Jagfest. :) Or it has been done on two separate occasions. :) What I remember in any case wasn't more than ten jaguars...

Ah, Must have been different events then, was a busy event as that was the first (and my first) Jagfest :), don't think I have been to another with BSG network though, I have missed a fair few Jagfests in Germany alas, or I simply didn't notice it :D Might see you in November if you are going to e-Jagfest this year?

Ah, Must have been different events then, was a busy event as that was the first (and my first) Jagfest :), don't think I have been to another with BSG network though, I have missed a fair few Jagfests in Germany alas, or I simply didn't notice it :D Might see you in November if you are going to e-Jagfest this year?

Yes I'll be there as every year.:) Nice to hear you will be too.

• Like 1

Totally cool if you wouldn't mind e-mailing me that link! I'd love to play it... and can't find it anywhere else, and not willing to pay $1,000 bucks.

I just checked and the "shop" I bought it from seems to have toned down all of his Jag repros .... he seems to have jumped all in into CD repros instead for other consoles mostly.

I just checked and the "shop" I bought it from seems to have toned down all of his Jag repros .... he seems to have jumped all in into CD repros instead for other consoles mostly.

Yup! Just found it... someone sent me a link. Thrilled to get a copy. I'm not paying $1,000 bucks for Battleshphere. I've bought literally every other game... no sadness here by me!

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 9/7/2018 at 11:10 PM, Stephen said:

LOL - I have found that everyone who slags BattleShpere, is a disgruntled person that doesn't own a copy.

I used to own it. It was good, but at some point I sold my whole Jag collection. Wish I had it again for sure, but I'll live just fine without...

• 1 year later...