IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

5 hours ago, Albert said:

For those in the US, I would also be happy to have a large batch of them shipped here to me in Texas, and I could then ship them to others.  To make shipping even less expensive, the boxes and box inserts could be shipped flat, and I could assemble them here, then ship them out.  International shipping is a bit ridiculous now for small packages, unfortunately.

..Al

Oh yes by all means! If there is a chance you do end up doing a bulk order and can get a list of us in the US that are interested that would be awesome! I'd definitely pay in advance to guarantee one if that was even possible so you aren't worried about someone flaking out! I'm in Colorado myself so not in texas where it sounded like ohes interested are at.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Albert said:

I'll see if RGC is interested in working on a bulk purchase to ship to the US, if so, I can coordinate purchases and shipping to those in the US who are interested.  @imstarryeyed has also expressed a desire to do this. 

..Al

Albert I would be happy to join on your group how you do as you have way more experience in doing mass shipments more than I do.  I would be in for a group buy join in with you!

• Like 2

On 1/6/2022 at 4:20 PM, odie_one said:

Thank you Zerosquare for providing information here.

For information, all copies are ready, so no pre-order.

Many of you have probably contacted us by email for several years, the waiting list is still there and we will contact you as we go.
If you are new, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks for your messages of support. We know that a Jaguar game often takes a long time, and we know that Jaguar console gamers are patient people too.

All information is on our website:
https://www.retro-gc.fr/news/another-world-3-atari-jaguar/

We have our forum https://www.yaronet.com/topics/193435-another-world-atari-jaguar-rgc010-3nd-edition#post-1

And we will try to answer here directly in order to facilitate exchanges.

Isgoed > Yes, the price seems correct to us. There are still the shipping costs which can be expensive between our countries.

I just sent you an email about pre-ordering a copy of Another World. If you could add me to your waiting list (after you see and read my email), I would truly appreciate it.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 12:57 PM, Albert said:

For those in the US, I would also be happy to have a large batch of them shipped here to me in Texas, and I could then ship them to others.  To make shipping even less expensive, the boxes and box inserts could be shipped flat, and I could assemble them here, then ship them out.  International shipping is a bit ridiculous now for small packages, unfortunately.

..Al

I really like this idea. I’m assuming we would make payment to you then, Al?

2 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

I really like this idea. I’m assuming we would make payment to you then, Al?

That's what I'd like to do, make a single payment to RGC for a batch of games they can ship together to me, then I would worry about collecting payment on my end to make things easier for them.  I did write @odie_one asking if they'd be interested in doing this, but haven't heard anything yet.

..Al

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Albert said:

That's what I'd like to do, make a single payment to RGC for a batch of games they can ship together to me, then I would worry about collecting payment on my end to make things easier for them.  I did write @odie_one asking if they'd be interested in doing this, but haven't heard anything yet.

..Al

This sounds good to me! I look forward to reading your update once @odie_one responds to your email. 

21 minutes ago, Albert said:

..Al

I would like to get in on an AA batch, if possible.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Atari Nut said:

Al, is this the time & place to ask to be on a waiting list... assuming it is okay with RGC?  If so, add me to the list.  I have been on theirs since 2017.

Yes, @Albert - please add me to your list, if you are compiling one for Another World. I love playing my Atari Jaguar and the homebrew games that are released for it. I would love to add Another World to my growing collection of Jaguar entertainment titles!

i all

I saw your different requests and Albert's wish to organize a bulk order. It is an excellent idea.

We totally agree :0)

This will save energy, time and of course, reduce costs.

We in Europe also appreciate doing group orders with trusted people. Because the costs are excessive in both directions.

For information, a copy of Another Word weighs around 200gr.
Depending on the weight, we can study the shipment with different providers. Here, the packages are sent with the La Poste service (a public company).

I suggest that the regulars of the forum can send us an email in order to better identify them on the waiting list.
If you agree with this proceed.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 1/7/2022 at 12:57 PM, Albert said:

..Al

Count me in Al !

Thank you to the people who contacted us by email from this forum. I answered you with your number linked to the waiting list and identified "Atariage".

I remind you that this is a group order for the USA.

Europeans, the price is much cheaper (13.1 €).

there are currently 10 people identified for USA and bulk ordering.

That's a little less than 2Kg (€ 43.65 for shipping).

the next level is 5Kg (63.9 €), 10kg (120.8 €).

also hope the package quantity / weight will pass through customs smoothly.

• Like 3