IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

Should we start a list for Albert of the USA buyers looking to be on the list? If so, going from the time Albert mentioned willingness to do a US order this is what i see from the posts below. Ok to ad yourself as needed! Hopefully this helps for Albert if keeping track. Personally if needing a guarantee I'd be down to pay in advance if needed!

ls650
jgkspsx
imstarryeyed
schnuth
jeremiahjt
The Helper
mulciperxp
Isgoed
Silver Back
tbs123456
McCarseat
ablitter
UHATEIT
abc_kid
cubanismo
shaggyneo
buescherking
grips03
ColecoGamer
Saturn
Atari Nut
M2theCello
Mitch
Sauron
FLEABttn

• Like 2

a few people mentioned their nickname in the emails. There are also people who come from here, say they want to participate in the order, and who do not live in the USA.

For example, I informed these people by email that it was more advantageous to deliver them directly (United Kingdom and Germany) and to reserve Albert's order than for the United States.

I do not know what you think about it ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Isgoed said:

@ UHATEIT

Thanks, but you can scratch my name off the list, as I got my copy from the first run:)

DOH! The way I read your post going back through it I thought you wanted to be on the list. I didnt know if Albert was writing them down or not so I just went through it and added the screen names from the USA that said they wanted on the list. Incase he is taking a tally of the amount to grab in the big order if he ends up doing it. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, odie_one said:

Thank you to the people who contacted us by email from this forum. I answered you with your number linked to the waiting list and identified "Atariage".

I remind you that this is a group order for the USA.

Europeans, the price is much cheaper (13.1 €).

there are currently 10 people identified for USA and bulk ordering.

That's a little less than 2Kg (€ 43.65 for shipping).

the next level is 5Kg (63.9 €), 10kg (120.8 €).

also hope the package quantity / weight will pass through customs smoothly.

I got my number, 506, so if I can get in with your batch @Albert, that would be much appreciated :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, imstarryeyed said:

I got my number from Odie_one and he confirmed that I am on the AtariAge list as well. #503

I let him know my handle here on Atariage as well just for reference.

Thank you Albert and Odie_one for facilitating this.

Do we need to email the site and also alert Albert? I was going to go on the US bulk order so what's the best way to go about it?

• Like 1

Oh, stop your whining, we get b**tf**ked every time there is an AA release, for the sole reason of living in the EU. :D  Al's postage is fair, but the customs start buying Teslas as soon my credit card is out of the wallet. It's a great game, you'll forget the pain soon :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, af0l said:

Oh, stop your whining, we get b**tf**ked every time there is an AA release, for the sole reason of living in the EU. :D  Al's postage is fair, but the customs start buying Teslas as soon my credit card is out of the wallet. It's a great game, you'll forget the pain soon :D

Postage to the EU and other international destinations will be significantly discounted once I get the AtariAge Store transitioned to completely new software.  I'm also going to get VAT setup so I can collect VAT at the time of sale, which will hopefully remove any administrative fees associated with collecting VAT at time of import.

..Al

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Albert said:

Postage to the EU and other international destinations will be significantly discounted once I get the AtariAge Store transitioned to completely new software.  I'm also going to get VAT setup so I can collect VAT at the time of sale, which will hopefully remove any administrative fees associated with collecting VAT at time of import.

..Al

Since I wasn't sure if reporting here was enough to get on the US list, I emailed the French website this morning and got their confirmation number. But would still like to be on the US list if you're keeping a tally of those interested

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UHATEIT said:

Since I wasn't sure if reporting here was enough to get on the US list, I emailed the French website this morning and got their confirmation number. But would still like to be on the US list if you're keeping a tally of those interested

I've been talking to @odie_one about this, and it looks like I'll maintain the list of people who want to be part of the group order to the US.  I'll go through this thread and contact everyone who has expressed interest so I can get everyone's address (which I'll need to calculate shipping once the games arrive here in the US) and also explain how this process will be managed.  The plan is that I will make a single payment for the games to RGC, they'll ship the games to me, I'll collect payment from everyone individually (which will be the cost of the game plus the divided shipping from Europe to here plus the individual cost of shipping the game in the US, which will be $5-6), and then I'll ship the games out and supply everyone with tracking numbers.  If anyone wants to combine their Another World order with anything in the AtariAge Store, I can combine shipping on those items to save your more money.

..Al

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 1/11/2022 at 6:28 AM, odie_one said:

Thank you to the people who contacted us by email from this forum. I answered you with your number linked to the waiting list and identified "Atariage".

I remind you that this is a group order for the USA.

Europeans, the price is much cheaper (13.1 €).

there are currently 10 people identified for USA and bulk ordering.

That's a little less than 2Kg (€ 43.65 for shipping).

the next level is 5Kg (63.9 €), 10kg (120.8 €).

also hope the package quantity / weight will pass through customs smoothly.

I was a page behind on this thread, I see that Al is maintaining the group buy list. I also e-mailed RGC before seeing that Al is doing the list. My mistake.

Edited by McCarseat
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, odie_one said:

To get the Another World game, you must send us an email. It is at the bottom of our page https://www.retro-gc.fr/news/another-world-3-atari-jaguar/

+ making yourself known here is a plus I don't know what deadline is set.

Just saying "Hi!" since I had already sent you an e-mail.
Thanks.

Edited by Barone
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Albert said:

I've been talking to @odie_one about this, and it looks like I'll maintain the list of people who want to be part of the group order to the US.  I'll go through this thread and contact everyone who has expressed interest so I can get everyone's address (which I'll need to calculate shipping once the games arrive here in the US) and also explain how this process will be managed.  The plan is that I will make a single payment for the games to RGC, they'll ship the games to me, I'll collect payment from everyone individually (which will be the cost of the game plus the divided shipping from Europe to here plus the individual cost of shipping the game in the US, which will be $5-6), and then I'll ship the games out and supply everyone with tracking numbers.  If anyone wants to combine their Another World order with anything in the AtariAge Store, I can combine shipping on those items to save your more money.

..Al

@Albert you're a saint!  Count me in on the group buy as well.  I've wanted a copy of this for a few years now and look forward to finally getting one.  Thanks for jumping in and doing this.

• Like 1