IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

On 1/12/2022 at 10:43 AM, odie_one said:

To get the Another World game, you must send us an email. It is at the bottom of our page https://www.retro-gc.fr/news/another-world-3-atari-jaguar/

+ making yourself known here is a plus I don't know what deadline is set.

Is this only for US preorder? Sorry, I am slightly confused by all this...

I will be going through the recent posts in this thread (since the new round of Another World was announced) and will directly contact everyone in this thread who has expressed interest in being a part of the group buy to the United States.  If you are interested and have not yet posted in the thread, you can either do that here (in which case I will contact you privately), or you can just send me a message directly.

The deadline for being a part of this group purchase to save on shipping from Europe is next Friday, January 21st. 

..Al

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Albert said:

I will be going through the recent posts in this thread (since the new round of Another World was announced) and will directly contact everyone in this thread who has expressed interest in being a part of the group buy to the United States.  If you are interested and have not yet posted in the thread, you can either do that here (in which case I will contact you privately), or you can just send me a message directly.

The deadline for being a part of this group purchase to save on shipping from Europe is next Friday, January 21st. 

..Al

Al, please add me to the list. My number with RGC is 379. I have sent them an email stating I would be part of the bulk order.

Thanks.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PFG 9000 said:

I emailed RGC a week ago and they replied to say they had added me to the waiting list, but I didn't get any sort of confirmation number like everyone is posting here.  Where did all of you get your numbers from?

It is in the subject line of the email.

Mitch

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mulciberxp said:

If you reply the RGCs initial email to let them know you want to be in the bulk order, Odie will reply with your number on the list.

Thanks, but I don't want to be in the bulk order. I live in Brazil.
I was just informing our colleague that he wasn't alone in the sense of not having received the number yet and also that in the e-mails I exchanged with RGC there was no queue number in the subjects.

I'm waiting for my turn and was just trying to help, that's all.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 4:17 PM, Albert said:

Postage to the EU and other international destinations will be significantly discounted once I get the AtariAge Store transitioned to completely new software.  I'm also going to get VAT setup so I can collect VAT at the time of sale, which will hopefully remove any administrative fees associated with collecting VAT at time of import.

..Al

Oh, that is the best news this year! Thank you for your efforts, Sir.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, af0l said:

Oh, that is the best news this year! Thank you for your efforts, Sir.

I submitted a ton of additional requested information for my UK VAT application a few days ago, so this is moving along. :)  I need to start the EU VAT application process. 

..Al

• Like 5

17 hours ago, PFG 9000 said:

I emailed RGC a week ago and they replied to say they had added me to the waiting list, but I didn't get any sort of confirmation number like everyone is posting here.  Where did all of you get your numbers from?

I got an email from them as I threw my name on the waiting list last year.

They indicated that they would contact me in the future, but they did not indicate that I had to email them or give any waiting list number...

On 1/13/2022 at 4:02 PM, Albert said:

..Al

Hi Al, my pre-order number is #360 and I would like to be part of the group buy. Thanks for doing this and looking forward to hearing from you!

On 1/6/2022 at 10:52 PM, jeremiahjt said:

I would be interested too.

Too bad I do not get down to Corpus very much anymore or I could save on the domestic portion of the shipping.

Hi Albert, I would like to be included in any bulk shipping for Another World Jaguar. Please let me know how to be included. 

Thank you

Mike

• Like 1