IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

I have sent a private message to those who have either expressed interest in this thread or written me privately about being a part of the Another World group purchase for those in the US and Canada.  If you do not see a PM from me, please feel free to send me one, and I will give you the details about how to be a part of the group purchase. 

The deadline to be a part of this purchase is this Friday, January 21st at midnight (CST).

..Al

• Like 2

Hey Albert,

I preordered mine.  I was emailed by Morgan Le Guludec from RGC, who told me I should post in this thread so you can write down my nickname.  I don't know how this is all finally going to work out, but I have to get my copy of this one way or another!

Long story short--count me in.  Just let me know what to do.

On 1/10/2022 at 1:28 PM, odie_one said:

i all

I saw your different requests and Albert's wish to organize a bulk order. It is an excellent idea.

We totally agree :0)

This will save energy, time and of course, reduce costs.

We in Europe also appreciate doing group orders with trusted people. Because the costs are excessive in both directions.

For information, a copy of Another Word weighs around 200gr.
Depending on the weight, we can study the shipment with different providers. Here, the packages are sent with the La Poste service (a public company).

I suggest that the regulars of the forum can send us an email in order to better identify them on the waiting list.

If you agree with this proceed.

I contacted you privately before the group buy idea came to fruition. I recently heard from Al and joined the group buy to save on shipping. I am really excited about receiving this game for the Jaguar! I enjoyed playing it on the Commodore Amiga back in the day. Thank you for doing this group buy for the Atari Jaguar community!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheik deuce said:

can I order a copy of another world 

Thank you

10 minutes ago, mrbigreddog said:

I’d appreciate it if I could get in on the preorder. 

I think the deadline was several days ago for the group buy for those on the RGC waiting list.