IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

Albert d'Atariage organizes a group order (thanks to him), but it is closed on January 21st.

It is important to contact us by email: contact@retro-gc.fr

As a reminder, if Albert has registered your name but you do not have a waiting list number # from us (RGC), please send us an email with your username/nickname on this forum. It takes a bit of work for us, but we do it for fun too.

Finally, if you are not part of the group order and you want the game, send us an email. You will be on the waiting list.

We have some withdrawals and people who do not answer us. You will have a chance to get one

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 1/27/2022 at 5:57 PM, UHATEIT said:

Since the group order from with Albert closed last week, I assume there will be a forthcoming large shipment to Albert going out if not already sent out. When he gets them if we were on the list we will get an email and invoice from Albert for him to ship to us. 

I believe this is correct.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 7:55 PM, Sapicco said:

When will the people not part of the group buy start getting invoiced?

Oh, the waiting is the hardest part.

Every day you see one more card.

You take it on faith; you take it to the heart.

Yeah, the waiting is the hardest part.

- Charlie T Wilbury Jr

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

I expect that @Albert will post when he has an update. I am waiting for mine with my Gravitic Mines and DrTypo Collection order anyway, so I am going to be waiting a while.

Thank you for the update, @jgkspsx. I am waiting patiently to pay for Another World. The Youtube videos of Another World on Jaguar look incredible! 

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

Odie_one and I are hammering out the final details so he can get everything packaged up and sent to me.  There will be over 60 copies of the game sent to the US!  As soon as I've made the full payment (which is going to be over $4,000 USD), I will then ask everyone to send me payment so I can assemble the games (the boxes will be shipped flat) and ship them as soon as they arrive.

..Al

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

5 hours ago, Albert said:

Hi everyone!

Odie_one and I are hammering out the final details so he can get everything packaged up and sent to me.  There will be over 60 copies of the game sent to the US!  As soon as I've made the full payment (which is going to be over $4,000 USD), I will then ask everyone to send me payment so I can assemble the games (the boxes will be shipped flat) and ship them as soon as they arrive.

..Al

Respect Albert for taking the risk and for all the work in the background.

• Like 2