IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

On 2/26/2022 at 8:41 PM, Albert said:

Hi everyone!

Odie_one and I are hammering out the final details so he can get everything packaged up and sent to me.  There will be over 60 copies of the game sent to the US!  As soon as I've made the full payment (which is going to be over $4,000 USD), I will then ask everyone to send me payment so I can assemble the games (the boxes will be shipped flat) and ship them as soon as they arrive.

..Al

Thank you, Al! You’re the best! ☺️??

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, UHATEIT said:

Checking in on the invoice status so I can make sure I didn't delete the email by accident or go to my junk folder

I haven't sent them yet, but I will soon.  I have all the games bagged and bubble-wrapped, just need to package them all up in boxes.  Then I'll get the invoices out to everyone, and I'll be able to quickly ship them upon payment.  It's going slower than I wanted, as I'm also in the middle of finishing a TON of pre-order games in the AtariAge Store at the same time so I can get those all shipped as well.

AnotherWorlds_In_BubbleWrap.jpg

I'll try to get them boxed and the invoices sent tomorrow, as I am eager to get these out of my hair so it's one less thing on my plate.  :D

..Al

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Albert said:

I haven't sent them yet, but I will soon.  I have all the games bagged and bubble-wrapped, just need to package them all up in boxes.  Then I'll get the invoices out to everyone, and I'll be able to quickly ship them upon payment.  It's going slower than I wanted, as I'm also in the middle of finishing a TON of pre-order games in the AtariAge Store at the same time so I can get those all shipped as well.

AnotherWorlds_In_BubbleWrap.jpg

I'll try to get them boxed and the invoices sent tomorrow, as I am eager to get these out of my hair so it's one less thing on my plate.  :D

..Al

Before you box mine up, don't forget I also wanted to add a couple items from the store to my order ?

Just finished boxing up most of the Another World copies, once I receive payment for them I will be able to quickly ship them.  I say "most" copies, as I left a few for those who want to include other items with Another World.  I know a few of you have written me about this, but I haven't responded yet as I'll be sending out messages with how to pay, and at that time we can add anything else you'd like to purchase from the AtariAge Store.

another_world_ready_for_shipping_finally_really.jpg

I will be getting the messages with payment information out over the weekend, so I can get these shipped during the upcoming week as payments come in. 

Thank you everyone for your patience!

..Al

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, madmike25 said:

Hi Albert. I never got any bill or invoice. I’ve check and checked my spam filter. I was part of the original post. 

I will be sending those out over the weekend, nobody has received them yet.

Take care,

..Al

• Like 3