IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

I just got an email saying I'm going to receive $17,000,000 (SEVENTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS) and all I have to do is give them my bank account details \o/

Also, heard a thump and the letter box slam as a box popped through... but it was just another ps4 game.

• Like 7

Sh3, I thought I would've got mine the same time as you. Have you got yours early as you have friends in high places?

I hope you have a good lawyer with these comments. Amazingly AA's service provider has asked for info with all this as it violates not only the law but their rules.

:P

• Like 2

I know you were joking ggn...but sh3 does a lot for the community like being the first to answer people's queries and of course promote reboot.. so it would be perfectly justified in my view.. I was just wondering..perhaps he was just the first to order!

I'm happy to promote all things Jagware and love the fact that plenty of us are still active and helpful to each other. I was one of the very first to order, yes, quite possibly the first person outside France to order. I saw versions of the paper materials back at AC in April and got to meet Seb, so I pretty much knew what I'd be getting, plus I'd already played the game a little at ejagfest when Fadest brought it along. I lost the whole of my inbox (~200 new messages and around 600 old ones, oops!) and had a bit of a panic when I remembered seeing the message from RGC briefly before it all vanished, so asked a friend of mine to contact Odie and let him know I didn't need tracking but would like the game asap... maybe the message was translated with a little extra urgency thrown in for good measure... can't complain :0)

• Like 6

We're lucky to have him. Walls of text included ;)

I know you were joking ggn...but sh3 does a lot for the community like being the first to answer people's queries and of course promote reboot.. so it would be perfectly justified in my view.. I was just wondering..perhaps he was just the first to order!

• Like 2

Or a more plausible answer is that Mr 3.. ahem Dr 3, drove his super snazzy sports trolly to the secret Bolton particle accelerator* and opened a gateway into Another World, deftly dispatching a weird assortment of polygon based baddies he swiped himself a copy and ran home with it, to boast that he got his in the post before anyone else!!

The evil swine!

:D

* The Secret Botlon Particle Accelerator is a secret, you must now remove knowledge of it's existence from your mind, by reading this you agree to do it.. HA too late, now you have to forget!

• Like 2

I suspect, rightfully so, that those who have paid for expedited shipping are starting to get their games and those of us who stuck with the standard shipping will receive ours later. That's assuming they are all shipped at the same time. Or expedited first. If they are not all shipping at once then who knows.

Edited by Gunstar

I suspect, rightfully so, that those who have paid for expedited shipping are starting to get their games and those of us who stuck with the standard shipping will receive ours later. That's assuming they are all shipped at the same time. Or expedited first. If they are not all shipping at once then who knows.

Kev had it first and it was standard shipping...

You do know it's spelled "Lrrr", right? And "Omicron"? And "Persei"?

I guessed spelling off the top of my head, it was from my memory when I quoted it. So I didn't know, and don't care much, but maybe I'll change it for the benefit of others like yourself. I certainly don't recall any spelling from the episodes, I recall it as spoken only. It's only all imaginary anyway, does spelling really matter? :sleep:

Now if I were quoting someone who is real, I might take care to spell the name right, for example: " I am Obama, President of the United States of America, may I crash your Healthcare system?"-Obama, President of the United States of America :P

Edited by Gunstar

Hello everyone,

Just a message to tell you more informations about:

- AtariAge http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/206660-another-world-jaguar-pre-order/
- Jagware http://www.jagware.org/index.php?showtopic=1053&st=0&p=15857&&do=findComment&comment=15857

The forum RGC association is the official one: http://www.yaronet.com/posts.php?s=153060

We started to send your orders, all is done progressively and we take care to make good.
People who took a shipment tracking (R2), will receive a scan of the newsletter and the website link to track the shipment.

Some people have to confirm their mailing address and shipping method that they choose.

However, some people do not respond / or email became disabled / or our email fell into spam box / or maybe there were a technical problem with the sending or the receiving email.

If you have not been contacted by us to confirm your mailing address and the type of dispatch (normal = free / shipment tracking = extra fees).
You will have more informations on our last communication text: http://www.yaronet.com/posts.php?s=153060

Please send us again your first name, last name, mailing address, your preorder number and your payment method. Contact us: email_asso_rgc.gif

Thank you everybody for your patience and your support.

Odie_one, from RGC association.

• Like 1