IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, I got an e-mail from RGC a couple of hours ago. Without attempting to be disrespectful, it was less than clear exactly what they were saying. Here is the message:

UK - 07/10/2015
nb: you receive this email, because you are on the waiting-list

The Retro-gaming Connexion association (asso RGC) wants to give you some
updates concerning the progress made on Another World project for Jaguar
and its second edition.

The 25th of November 2013 was the last day to order it, nevertheless a
waiting list has been issued and is still open.
Every week, people all around give us their trust and sign in to get an
issue. We already went ahead and sold the first edition left overs to
the top of the waiting list. (Do not contact us to receive it, check you
email on your inbox or your spam) Meanwhile, we have launched the order
to fabricate the new issue. Yes! The second issue of Another World is on
it's way.

As many of you may have noticed, our email address has been changed from
.net to .fr.
You can continue submitting your interrogations and/or encouragements by
email or on our forum.

Best,
RGC Team

http://www.yaronet.com/posts.php?s=153060&p=5#124

So, is this saying that the 2nd run IS coming, and that I'll get an e-mail when it's ready?

RGC email, cool, looks like it won't be long now, to get this cart in the Jag. Will be sure to check emails more often, sometimes I lapse in checking it, lol. Its in production now, or shortly so, I would guestimate its likely to get another rgc email within prolly 1 month from now, 2 at the max. I wonder if I'll be right? Going to be good to get this one. ;)

Edited by ovalbugmann

I got the email too. It was in my Junk folder but I fixed that bs :P

Hoping to buy my standard 3 copies and if so, rest assured they won't end up on ebay or be sold in any way, otherwise.

I read about that here. Btw, I've never sold anything Jaguar related. Have given plenty of stuff away-but never sold :cool:

• Like 1

Hoping to buy my standard 3 copies and if so, rest assured they won't end up on ebay or be sold in any way, otherwise.

I read about that here. Btw, I've never sold anything Jaguar related. Have given plenty of stuff away-but never sold :cool:

Just curious, but why do you buy three copies then?

Support mostly, but one to play and the others get locked down in separate locations.

I lost some pretty pricey systems/collections once ( :mad: ) so I minimize the risk by buying extras. :-D

Support mostly, but one to play and the others get locked down in separate locations.

I lost some pretty pricey systems/collections once ( :mad: ) so I minimize the risk by buying extras. :-D

Cool...I know some people buy two copies, one to use and one to keep mint. Just was curious why three.

I got an email, so hopefully I'll have a copy soon.

I received an e-mail from them recently. Lot's of words, but didn't say much in the way of where I was in line or when orders were going to be filled next. Mostly a generic "hey, we didn't forget about you, did you forget about us? Feel free to write and complain if you must". :lol:

Haha... you're such an ass.

He's making fun of me cause I said I buy two copies. He (or someone?) called me out saying that I was going to sell the others, but I make it a point (just as you said in your follow-up), I like to buy one to play, and another to keep immaculate. But it's also because I want to make sure I have at least one in case the other breaks.

But he's right... I've never sold ANYTHING Jaguar related, but I have given away tons of crap on AtariAge for free.

I have sold a lot of old video game stuff though, I sold my NEC Turbo GraFX-16, my Amiga CD32, Atari 5200s (4 and 2 ports, both new in boxes), my Atari XEGS, my Atari Mega-4 ST, and Nintendo Power Set brand new in the box, and basically all my other video game systems. I only collect Atari 2600 games, Atari Jaguar stuff, and I'm "set" for my Saturn and Dreamcast stuff.

Haha... you're such an ass.

He's making fun of me cause I said I buy two copies. He (or someone?) called me out saying that I was going to sell the others, but I make it a point (just as you said in your follow-up), I like to buy one to play, and another to keep immaculate. But it's also because I want to make sure I have at least one in case the other breaks.

But he's right... I've never sold ANYTHING Jaguar related, but I have given away tons of crap on AtariAge for free.

I have sold a lot of old video game stuff though, I sold my NEC Turbo GraFX-16, my Amiga CD32, Atari 5200s (4 and 2 ports, both new in boxes), my Atari XEGS, my Atari Mega-4 ST, and Nintendo Power Set brand new in the box, and basically all my other video game systems. I only collect Atari 2600 games, Atari Jaguar stuff, and I'm "set" for my Saturn and Dreamcast stuff.

Actually, I'm not making fun of you lol.

I'm world renowned (not really) for buying 3 copies of everything when allowed. From the JSII Extremist Packs to Aircars, Breakout 2000, Scatboxes and everything in between. :cool:

Just ordered a 3rd copy of Towers 2 from Songbird on Sunday :thumbsup:

Actually, I'm not making fun of you lol.

I'm world renowned (not really) for buying 3 copies of everything when allowed. From the JSII Extremist Packs to Aircars, Breakout 2000, Scatboxes and everything in between. :cool:

Just ordered a 3rd copy of Towers 2 from Songbird on Sunday :thumbsup:

You said almost verbatim what I said in a previous post about giving stuff away and not selling anything on the Jaguar... too much to be a coincidence, I had to be part of the joke somewhere, otherwise there's clearly a tear in the fabric of space / time.

You said almost verbatim what I said in a previous post about giving stuff away and not selling anything on the Jaguar... too much to be a coincidence, I had to be part of the joke somewhere, otherwise there's clearly a tear in the fabric of space / time.

Ha, nope. Straight up coincidence. :)