IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

2 hours ago, Albert said:

I just wanted to confirm that the large package of Another World copies for those participating in the bulk US order has been shipped!  I will soon write everyone to get payment so I can ship these out as soon as they arrive.  :)

..Al

GREAT!!?

Will there be any extras?  After waiting almost 2 months for a follow up email with next steps, I got the info needed to PayPal for my copy. Well, it went to my junk, and I finally paid it after about two weeks.  Then I got refunded my money because apparently I took too long and now my copy that was set aside for me is no longer available. A courtesy email would have been nice that my copy was being given to someone else. 

• Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Sapicco said:

Will there be any extras?  After waiting almost 2 months for a follow up email with next steps, I got the info needed to PayPal for my copy. Well, it went to my junk, and I finally paid it after about two weeks.  Then I got refunded my money because apparently I took too long and now my copy that was set aside for me is no longer available. A courtesy email would have been nice that my copy was being given to someone else. 

I'm assuming you're not talking about Albert's US order batch.

The package has arrived from France!

AnotherWorld_01.jpg

Looks like US Customs opened the package and then taped it back up, but oddly the package was opened again at some point and NOT resealed.  Which is a bit disturbing.  I have to open the box and go through the contents to make sure nothing is missing and everything arrived safely. 

..Al

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, jgkspsx said:

The suspense is killing me!

Sorry about that, got distracted by other tasks. 

I have unpacked the box and everything is accounted for and is in good shape.  :)

AnotherWorld_02.jpg

AnotherWorld_03.jpg

AnotherWorld_04.jpg

AnotherWorld_06.jpg

AnotherWorld_05.jpg

The paper with all the cartridges was to protect the labels during shipping.  :)

This weekend I will assemble all the copies and package a copy so I can weigh the complete package.  I'll use that weight to calculate the shipping cost.  I'll then send private messages to everyone for payment and to confirm shipping addresses, and I'll send out the games in batches as payments arrive. 

I'm sure everyone is eager to get their hands on the game, this has taken a bit of time, and I appreciate everyone's patience!

..Al

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6