Jump to content
Albert

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, jeremiahjt said:

I guess I do not have my PayPal set up to email me.  I just checked and it looks like the package is in between Dallas and Lubbock right now.  Or Amarillo, sometimes USPS sends stuff to Amarillo and then Lubbock, other times it goes straight to Lubbock. Expected delivery is Monday.

Well it'll be Amarillo by morning 

 

Ill see myself out...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this post bumped up and took a look. 10 years from the first post until shipping, that's got to be a record! Congrats to all involved, I love seeing projects coming to fruition!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, XtraSmiley said:

I saw this post bumped up and took a look. 10 years from the first post until shipping, that's got to be a record! Congrats to all involved, I love seeing projects coming to fruition!

Well, to be fair, this is the third run of Another World.  :)

 

 ..Al

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Albert said:

Well, to be fair, this is the third run of Another World.  :)

 

 ..Al

Ah, didn't read the whole 70 pages, but still, very cool indeed!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tracking stated my copy wasn't supposed to arrive until Monday, but got an awesome surprise today when it showed up. Thanks again Al!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, tbs123456 said:

Tracking stated my copy wasn't supposed to arrive until Monday, but got an awesome surprise today when it showed up. Thanks again Al!

Nice!!!  My tracking shows delivered also.  I wasn't expecting it until Monday either.  I'm at work now so I guess my wife already knows that I bought another game!🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

logoRGC.gif

 

The production and distribution of Another World on Jaguar is over. Thank you to all who have trusted us for this ambitious project.
We thank Eric Chahi for his courtesy and Sébastien Briais for its conversion work on Jaguar and flash cartridges.

The waiting list is still open if you are interested. If you are already registered on the waiting list for this 3rd edition, you are still registered.
Thank you for your understanding.

 

 

 

+

 

A big thank you to Albert for managing the bulk order. The RGC association is happy to have been able to distribute the game more simply via Atariage.

 

Here is a last video that I made during the shipments of the games. The Jaguar carton is an original collected from the 16/32 Systems shop at a Jagfest in the UK.

Have fun!

 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never got an update on my PayPal transaction, but USPS Informed Delivery did let me know this morning to expect a package this coming Monday from Round Rock, TX. Hope that's it!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was supposed to get mine Monday but also received it today. 

 

Thank you Albert.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received my copy of Another World today! Thank you Albert.  I put game on for a few minutes and it really looks amazing.  This is a high quality product, start to finish, with excellent packaging and a beautiful detailed manual.  It's honestly unbelievable that the Jaguar continued to get such top shelf releases like this long after its' "death" in 1996.  Thank you to RGC and to Albert!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, odie_one said:

logoRGC.gif

 

The production and distribution of Another World on Jaguar is over. Thank you to all who have trusted us for this ambitious project.
We thank Eric Chahi for his courtesy and Sébastien Briais for its conversion work on Jaguar and flash cartridges.

The waiting list is still open if you are interested. If you are already registered on the waiting list for this 3rd edition, you are still registered.
Thank you for your understanding.

How do I get on the waiting list please?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Mine arrived today. Nice and clean and well packaged!

 

I made my way through some before having to go back to work. The level codes I copied below. They are different than all the other versions. Has anyone written down all the Jag level codes? This is where I made it to before getting back to work:

 

Level 1 - CJJJ

Level 2 - RNGA

Level 3 - TXAJ

Level 4 - CJEA

Level 5 - ACCG

Level 6 - CJXW

Level 7 - TGGE

Level 8 - GWXP

20220516_144038.jpg

Edited by UHATEIT
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UHATEIT said:

Level 1 - CJJJ

Level 2 - RNGA

Level 3 - TXAJ

Level 4 - CJEA

Level 5 - ACCG

Level 6 - CJXW

Level 7 - TGGE

Level 8 - GWXP

You got as far as I got. Mine arrived today also.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got it today! Thanks Al, I'm so thrilled to finally have a copy of this.

Now where can I order Pudding Quest? ;) :grin:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a little further this time but man this one section is hard!

 

level 1- CJJJ
level 2 - RNGA
level 3 - TXAJ
level 4 - CJEA
level 5 - ACCG
level 6 - CJXW
level 7 - TGGE
level 8 - GWXP
level 9 - LJEX
level 10 - PTCA
level 11 - LXGR
level 12 - XLPX
level 13 - PLNT
level 14 - XCPJ
level 15 - WCRR

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mario64 said:

Is it still possible to get one?

I believe I have some extra copies, I will check when I get back from vacation.  I still have a few I need to ship out upon my return, and I need to ping a few people again who didn't pay when I sent out the messages on how to do so.

 

 ..Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mario64 said:

Is it still possible to get one?

Apparently not if you’re in Europe (where ironically I think the cart is made?). I asked three times above and got not a single reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, BlueIn2Red said:

Apparently not if you’re in Europe (where ironically I think the cart is made?). I asked three times above and got not a single reply.

Has nothing to do with being in Europe. Has more to do with my being on vacation (in Europe, we're in Croatia today) and not having a lot of time to internet, or even having decent internet at times. No slight intended. 
 

1B76640A-6CC4-4E18-938B-97E5B6E8F1D8.jpeg

 

  ..Al

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Albert, that wasn’t aimed at you! I’m in the UK which I know you don’t ship to anyway, so I was hoping I could get the game in some other way (a “waiting list” is mentioned above by odie_one, but he wasn’t then able to reply to my question about how to get on it).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueIn2Red said:

Sorry Albert, that wasn’t aimed at you! I’m in the UK which I know you don’t ship to anyway, so I was hoping I could get the game in some other way (a “waiting list” is mentioned above by odie_one, but he wasn’t then able to reply to my question about how to get on it).

Still working on getting the VAT situation squared away. I have been in communication with HMRC the past few days. 
 

  ..Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Albert said:

I believe I have some extra copies, I will check when I get back from vacation.  I still have a few I need to ship out upon my return, and I need to ping a few people again who didn't pay when I sent out the messages on how to do so.

 

 ..Al

Awesome thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2022 at 11:20 PM, jeremiahjt said:

Anybody get an invoice yet? Not trying to rush you Albert, I am just checking to make sure I did not miss it.

No, I haven’t received an invoice either. I messaged Al about how to pay this morning.

Edited by ColecoGamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...