IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club Week 1.15 ~ Cartoon Weeks

Vocelli

Blasted through the 4K barrier !!! :thumbsup:

That's pretty impressive if you did it without dying too much. Really, the only way to get higher scores is to point dump in earlier levels by continuously collecting guys and bombs, but that's no fun... Plus there is thankfully a timer in this game. Is that building 7? Must be hell.

That's pretty impressive if you did it without dying too much. Really, the only way to get higher scores is to point dump in earlier levels by continuously collecting guys and bombs, but that's no fun... Plus there is thankfully a timer in this game. Is that building 7? Must be hell.

I think I lost 1 guy on the first building, 1 guy on the third building, and the rest on building five. I swept up a huge amount of people and bombs on the way. I'm not sure why that fifth building looks different in the picture. I don't how that fifth one could ever be cleared. So much building, so little web slingage.

I may have reached my limit on Spidey, which means going back to work on the other games. Up to now, me and Taz haven't gotten along too well. :)

• Like 1

That's just Satanic.

BONUS LIVES ON CARTOON GAMES (For new AtariAge members):

1) Smurfs: Rescue in Gargamel's Castle - only at 10,000 points

2) Taz: 10K, 30K, 50K, 80K, 110K, 150K, and every 40K points thereafter (i.e., 190K, 230K, 270K etc.)

3) Spider-Man: 10,000 points each

And here's the Taz Screen which shows the 'SURPRISE DESSERT' at the TOP LANE. The 'SURPRISE DESSERT' is called PIE and appears after completing 3 full-course meals (at 527,500 points - IT'S ONLY FOR INFOS).

post-24681-0-36691000-1356795476_thumb.png

• Like 1

And here's the Taz Screen which shows the 'SURPRISE DESSERT' at the TOP LANE. The 'SURPRISE DESSERT' is called PIE and appears after completing 3 full-course meals (at 527,500 points - IT'S ONLY FOR INFOS).

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WRITE SO BIG AND IN COLOR? What's the pie do? Anyone know? Or is it simply an extra food sprite?

I think I lost 1 guy on the first building, 1 guy on the third building, and the rest on building five. I swept up a huge amount of people and bombs on the way. I'm not sure why that fifth building looks different in the picture. I don't how that fifth one could ever be cleared. So much building, so little web slingage.

I may have reached my limit on Spidey, which means going back to work on the other games. Up to now, me and Taz haven't gotten along too well. :)

Yeah, I don't see how it's even feasible to get anywhere close to 10K let alone 5! Taz is pure speed and skill, there is nothing else. I want to break 200K and then I'll be happy with it.

Yeah, I don't see how it's even feasible to get anywhere close to 10K let alone 5! Taz is pure speed and skill, there is nothing else. I want to break 200K and then I'll be happy with it.

FYI: Toymailman scored over 30,000 on Spider-Man when it was previously played in the HSC! :-o

• Like 1

FYI: Toymailman scored over 30,000 on Spider-Man when it was previously played in the HSC! :-o

Holy shit! That proves something to me, then. After reading the manual, it's clear you HAVE to capture as many points as possible per level. The timer doesn't become active until you reach a certain number of criminals bombs, and then it starts. Really, it's the only way to play above 3K and seems to be what they intended with the game.