IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club Week 1.15 ~ Cartoon Weeks

Vocelli

I saw what you tried.Vocelli should state it's not allowed to transform smurf into spidersmurf.

Ha! I didn't get the joke until I happened to look at my screenshot. Yeah, I got a lot of catching up to do in Smurfs, which is unfortunate because, as you know, I'm not big into jumping games. Smurfs is all jumping, don't even get to shoot an owl or anything :sleep:

Whats up Atari gamers! I got a VCS and a butt-load of carts & joining the hsc!

This is fun... I had forgotten how playable Smurf is. in my memory it sucked because of how long it had taken me years ago to figure out the double jump. I could never get past the first obstacle! now I remember the rest of it. Enjoying the music, it's kind of impressive for vcs. i like the variation in the spider screen.

I'm the most hooked on Taz! fun game, I never saw it growing up. Spider-man seems crappy but gets more enjoyable with practice.

here are my scores so far:

Taz 125,500

Spider-Man 1,500

Smurf 29,800

thanks for bein' here y'all !! Whoever started it, you rock!

• Like 2

thanks, y'all for the welcomes. I've gotten some better scores:

TAZ 221,500

Spider-Man 3,200

Smurf 44,000

wish i could post some screenshots, i'll have to get a digi camera

my tip for Smurf: be careful coming out of the 2nd snake screen, not to run into Gargamel's chair! I've done that so many times now, what a what a waste of a smurf.

tip for Taz: don't drink a quad americano before playing!

oh, i get it. thanks stan.

I've improved my Spider-man score: 4090

I'm starting to get fed up with Taz! i can get some pretty good games, but cant seem to really get a handle on accurately controlling whether I move 1 or 2 rows vertically. if I just tap it doesn't move, but holding it down a sec sometimes moves Taz 2 rows! I get so many deaths because of this mishap, it makes me weary of trying to improve my score.

I'm still enjoying Smurf... Spider-man has totally grown on me & is about my favorite of the three at this point! i can feel a skill improvement coming on!

• Like 1