IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club Week 1.15 ~ Cartoon Weeks

Vocelli

I think two weeks of cartoons is enough. I'm gonna take the day off and watch football.

My final assessment of these two weeks:

Taz - I got to the Crazed Wave several times, but I was never able to control Taz enough to stay away from blowing up.

Smurf - The thing that bothered me most about Smurf was not the irritating music. It was mindlessly playing through three rounds to get to the problem spots in round four.

Spiderman - I was glad for the two weeks on this game. I had never played this before. The more I played it, the better I got at it. It ended up being really fun.

See y'all tomorrow at the burger stand.

I think I'm peaking out. I keep getting basically up to the same three scores. I'll give 'em all one more try...

at first my favorite was Taz, then Smurf, then Spiderman. Now it's Spiderman, Smurf, Taz

The only time the smurf music bothers me is when it's not playing, but running in my mind!

The weekend update: some improvement in all three games!

Taz: 57,000

Spider-Man: 3,610

Smurf: 38,600

A big thanks for the early advice to practice Smurf on game #4. My level 4 was significantly improved by all the extra practice without having to play through the three other levels. Unfortunately, the pesky bat got me before I rescued Smufette...

post-34643-0-69836400-1357524396_thumb.jpg

post-34643-0-11133900-1357524415_thumb.jpg

post-34643-0-56773900-1357524423_thumb.jpg

i know i'm a few minutes late, but i just got 76,350 on Spiderman, thought I'd at least share that. I was at 73,540 at 11:55 with two extra spideys in tow and I ran out here to post it, but couldn't get a connection!! so I ran back to my room and I was still alive, on my last life. then a building or two later I croaked!

i hope to have a pic for y'all tomorrow...

In hindsight I should have just stayed on my game, I probably would have beat Stephen Knox's 110,300 Twin Galaxies.

btw, does TG still accept videos of atari high scores? I'm wanting to get myself hooked up with some epuipment to record my scores it's a pain in the ass to not be able to post screenshots or record my games

In hindsight I should have just stayed on my game, I probably would have beat Stephen Knox's 110,300 Twin Galaxies.

btw, does TG still accept videos of atari high scores? I'm wanting to get myself hooked up with some epuipment to record my scores it's a pain in the ass to not be able to post screenshots or record my games

Twin Galaxies is currently non-operational. This website is being revitalized.

http://www.twingalaxies.com/