IGNORED

LIMITED PRE-ORDER IS OPEN: HALO 2600 SOURCE CODE POSTER

Cebus Capucinis

All PMs have been replied to. There are now only FORTY-EIGHT HOURS to pre-order this poster. After that, no more orders will be accepted.

The deadline for orders is 11:59 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013. Any PMs received after that time will be declined. Don't miss the boat, PM me now!

Okay, time to start using the thread for updates! :) Our printer let us know their machine is calibrated and fully tuned-up for this job, and production will start shortly. What happens now is they print, trim, dry, then flat-pack and get shipped to me. My printer said this should be pretty quick, and I'll have them by next Friday at the absolute latest. At that time, all I need to do is stuff some tubes, put in the bonus items, and ship 'em off. I've got everything assembled and ready for fulfillment, and we just ordered the 3" x 24" x .125" Uline heavy-duty Kraft shipping tubes to ensure no damage in shipping. Those will be here in 2 days.

I'll post pics when the posters show up, and as soon as the posters ship, I'll be PMing everyone with their USPS Priority tracking #s (international orders are First Class, so unfortunately there is no tracking). Ship time should only be 3-5 days maximum.

• Like 2

Time for another status update! :) My printer e-mailed me this earlier to let me know what was going on:

"We ran off a final press proof today. It looks great. We will start production on late Monday, early Tuesday. On Wednesday, a new roll of substrate arrives, which should allow us to finish printing. If all goes well, these should be finished printing and cut by Friday 1/18/13. We will ship them via UPS ground to Monkey Labs that day if completed."

• Like 2

Time for another status update! :) My printer e-mailed me this earlier to let me know what was going on:

"We ran off a final press proof today. It looks great. We will start production on late Monday, early Tuesday. On Wednesday, a new roll of substrate arrives, which should allow us to finish printing. If all goes well, these should be finished printing and cut by Friday 1/18/13. We will ship them via UPS ground to Monkey Labs that day if completed."

:thumbsup: ;-)