IGNORED

My apology to everyone

Curt Vendel

http://wavs.unclebubby.com/wav/MOVIES/WarGames/sorry2hear.wav

Sorry to hear about your medical problems!

I think the Atari fan’s all really appreciate all the work you have done for us and all the good things you will bring after you get a lot better. Please only do things that will help you heal right now.

Hi guys,

Can't thank everyone enough for all the posts and well wishes... I just posted this over in another thread, but wanted to copy here to give everyone an update on things:

My Mitral Valve is a real attention whore, been replaced once, repaired twice and now it is leaking all around where its seated badly and causing my pulminary artery pressure to skyrocket and in turn blood is not flowing enough and I ended up with 18 liters of fluid saturation in my body, mostly in my belly, not a good thing, all my organs were being pushed against, tough to breath, and heart wasn't pumping well... So meeting with cardiac surgeon to discuss game plan, looks like he feels very confident in going in with a mini-thoracodomy and going up into my heart to repair the points where the valve is leaking, possibly with a medical anchor ring to lock it down into place once and for all... recovery time will be much less traumatic as well since they wont have to crack my rib cage open yet again, so hoping for some good news come Wednesday and get me booked for an OR and have them fix this valve once and for all...

Happy New Year and I hope 2013 is a fresh new start for me health wise and I can stop having recurring heart problems, for a guy who never smoked, drank, did drugs or anything, I'm really getting the short end of the stick on my lately and I really need my heart fixed once and for all, got a lot to live for - my Wife and Daughter and still have so much to do Atari wise, so I need to get back in the game...

Thanks

Curt

• Like 23

Happy New Year and I hope 2013 is a fresh new start for me health wise and I can stop having recurring heart problems, for a guy who never smoked, drank, did drugs or anything, I'm really getting the short end of the stick on my lately and I really need my heart fixed once and for all, got a lot to live for - my Wife and Daughter and still have so much to do Atari wise, so I need to get back in the game...

Curt-hang in there...we are all pulling for you!!!

... I really need my heart fixed once and for all, got a lot to live for - my Wife and Daughter and still have so much to do Atari wise, so I need to get back in the game...

You will Curt. I am a firm believer in the power of the mind and the impact it has on one's health and recovery. Stay positive and strong. You're undoubtedly much needed by your family and an undeniable asset to the Atari community. Thanks for all you have done and look forward to reading that you are healthier than ever in the near future.

HOLY CHEET LUCY!!!

I've been away from this for a while. I hope you feel better Curt. Those are some scary health issues. We're not getting any younger!

I cant say I blame you for getting fed up with all the little bitches whining about their money. I'll welcome the XM as a nice little goose to get the game consoles out of the closet again when it shows up. I feel for you. Scope Creep can kill a project of any type. Hang in there.

Sorry to see you go after this, but you gotta have a life too...

WHOA, horrible circumstances and situation without a doubt Curt! I'm praying you'll pull through this with flying colors though.

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers man, in the meantime, here's to your full and quick recovery! :) :thumbsup:

The XM stuffs can wait and will still be here when you're able to return and completely healthy good sir!

Edited by Bentley Bear!

Heya Curt,

Long time no talk. Get well and tell that doctor that the future of the past depends on him. That will trip him out pretty hard!

We all want to do more than we can wether it's not enough time, health issues, liberals or a shitty market! :)

Rest easy!

Noel