IGNORED

My apology to everyone

Curt Vendel

Yes, please take care of yourself and best wishes that you can get well as soon as possible. So the replacement valve is leaking ... reminds me of my friend who has had some minor surgeries lately due to her poor health (she as only one [weak] kidney), and several recent complications of hers were caused by bleeding after surgery. How hard can it be for doctors to do it right the first time, I wonder. I guess that's why docs call their career "a practice".

Very easy to criticize from afar, isn't it?

I had a feeling health problems were causing stress levels to exceed your tolerance point. if I have to, Curt, I'm sending you MORE cash just to help with medical expenses. Hell, take my payment for my XM and use it for that instead. No project or hobby overrides your health and well-being.

Please don't let this passion of yours be a fatal one. I know what it's like to want to continue on (despite the body physically refusing), but one needs to just know when they have to say "enough" and not push further.