IGNORED

My updated inventory - Open to trades

DZ-Jay

I've updated my game inventory catalogue after my last e-Bay haul and some trades I've made (thanks JasonlikesINTV!). My collection has grown considerably in the last year, and now I have some surplus.

Please take a look at the list, anything with a quantity greater than 1 is open for trade or give-away, depending on the needs of the recipient. Also, any loose titles that have a counterpart CIB is available.

The catalogue is organized by Producer, Class (CIB, loose, etc.), Network (genre or category), and Title.

Send me a PM if you see anything you like, or if you have something I could use. :)

Happy New Year!

-dZ.

Game Inventory.pdf

• 8 years later...

Time to unearth the mummies from the ancient past with this protracted necro-bump! :evil:

I've finally updated my game inventory since the last time I moved almost 10 years ago.  The attached PDF is grouped by the following categories:

• Class (Independent, Original, or Re-Print)
  • Publisher (Various)
  • Status (Complete In Box, Loose, or Other)

I am open to trade or giveaway anything that has a quantity greater than 2, with some very minor exceptions, or any "loose" items that also have a "CIB" counterpart.

So, please take a look and if you see anything you'd like, send me a PM. :)

-dZ.

• Like 1

you have a very nice collection.

One question: why did you put some Intv Corp. under the reprint section?

Intv Pac-Man is actually a reprint but Hover Force and Thin Ice were released for the first and only time by Intv Corp., even though the programming of those two games had started at Mattel.

Screenshot_20210606-213745_Drive.thumb.jpg.72364a17d214631acdde07cf89d7284c.jpg

8 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

you have a very nice collection.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

One question: why did you put some Intv Corp. under the reprint section?

Intv Pac-Man is actually a reprint but Hover Force and Thin Ice were released for the first and only time by Intv Corp., even though the programming of those two games had started at Mattel.

Screenshot_20210606-213745_Drive.thumb.jpg.72364a17d214631acdde07cf89d7284c.jpg

Hmm ... That's a good question.  I suspect it was an error on my part.  I was going by what INTV Funhouse says, but I see that Hover Force was an original by INTV Corp.  Seems it was my typo.  I'll take a look at those. 

-dZ.

1 hour ago, DZ-Jay said:

Thanks!

Hmm ... That's a good question.  I suspect it was an error on my part.  I was going by what INTV Funhouse says, but I see that Hover Force was an original by INTV Corp.  Seems it was my typo.  I'll take a look at those. 

-dZ.

Yup, I just checked: typos.  I updated the INTV Corp. "Thin Ice" and "Hover Force" with a class of "Original."  It turns out I had missclassified another copy of "Thin Ice" under publisher Intellivision, Inc.

The updated inventory reflects 1 copy of INTV Corp. "Hover Force" CIB and one loose; and 2 copies of INTV Corp. "Thin Ice" CIB.

Thanks for pointing that out, @intellivotion!

-dZ.

EDIT:  Updated the list.

Game Inventory.pdf

Edited by DZ-Jay

11 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

dZ, two more suggestions:

- I would move your loose AD&D Treasure of Tarmin under Re-Print-Intv Corp. to Re-Print-Intellivision, Inc.

Good point!  Another copy+paste typo.  Hehehe.  The spreadsheet tries to be smarter than me by pre-populating the fields with the previous values.

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

- I don't see Tower of Doom in your list. You should fill that hole asap!

I don't have Tower of Doom.  Any offers for trade? :ponder:

-dZ.

Attached, the updated version of the inventory.  I also added a new loose Melody Blaster I got recently from @1980gamer.

-dZ.

Game Inventory.pdf

A couple of people have already asked me about purchasing the LTO Flash! and Christmas Carol units.  To be honest, all those Christmas Carol units were always intended for my own personal collection and for my family, so I do not intend to trade or sell them ever.

The LTO Flash!, however, I purchased a few in order to have something of value to trade.  So, if anybody is interested in trading some item or items missing from my collection for a brand new, sealed, LTO Flash!, I'd be open to the idea.  I am not really looking for variants, and I do not really care about INTV Corp. titles; I tend to collect Mattel Electronics games, because that's what I had when I was a kid, and anything else that is actually a good game that I'd like to play.

Also ... I'd be willing to trade a sealed LTO Flash! for a Cuttle Cart 3 (CC3) cartridge in good and working condition.  I know some people think that's a little odd, but I currently have a CC3 and use it for play-testing my games in development on the console, and I prefer not having to muck about with additional software and stuff -- especially because my personal computer is old, obsolete, and finicky with newer software.  The fact that I can transfer files to the CC3 from any PC via the MicroSD card easily, is a feature I enjoy.  I would like to have a spare CC3 in case the first one goes kaput. :)

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1