IGNORED

PS1 Collecting: More Hidden Gems

Metal Jesus

Glad to know I have a few of those games, such as Strider 2. Elemental Gearbolt is good, but very pricey. Wild 9, Pong, Buster Bros. Collection can be found for $10 or less. Klonoa good luck finding period.

Like Metal Jesus, I love racing games, but also light gun games. They really add a lot of replay fun to the old systems, because they don't make 'em like that anymore.

I don't know about that... but I find the games strangely compelling to collect. It will probably just be "my thing" :)

I do the same with the Smurfs, it's all good.

Actually you should do a Barbie vid. It would be great to see.

up the irons! batons?

Edited by cimerians
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like Pong is the only one of those games you could actually consider "hidden".

So many ps1 gems people actually don't know about: Sentinel Returns, Echo Night, Shadow Tower, Alien Resurrection, Space Griffon, etc

I don't know if I would agree with that. Read through some of the 240 comments... and the 600 thumbs up says I'm doing something right :) It all depends if you owned a PS1 back in the day or not. Many younger collectors are discovering the console for the 1st time.

• Like 1

Loved this video, especially since the PS1 is my favourite gaming system ever. And because of it I actually ended up watching just about all of your videos, and subscribing to your channel. ;)

I would love to see more hidden gem videos from you. Doesn't matter which system(though more PS1 wouldn't hurt), as I really enjoy all kinds of gaming systems. :D