IGNORED

2nd Annual KO competition

...is now registering... If you would like to join, post below so you'll get the information the moment we go live.

Current Registration List

Console: Intellivision

Competitors:

JacobZu7zu7

DZ_Jay

scalpel

cparsley

Other consoles to be listed soon, if you HSC any and love to rejoin us for season 2, just shoot me a line!

Edited by cparsley

Can someone point me to the rules of a "knock out"? I'm still new at this HSC thing.

Each round eliminates the player with the lowest score until we have the Intellivision knock out champion.But we continue to award points to everyone so hopefully knocked out players will continue playing to be better ranked.

Each round eliminates the player with the lowest score until we have the Intellivision knock out champion.But we continue to award points to everyone so hopefully knocked out players will continue playing to be better ranked.

Oh! I have a feeling I'm getting knocked out against you lot! I suck at most games. LOL!

• Like 1

Sorry for the stupid question but, what about the other consoles? Do I have to play in any of the others? I have a CV, but only 3 games...

Only if you end as the Intellivision KO champion or want to play the finals just for fun.

Then you will choose an Intellivision game (what game I wonder...) to be played play with other system champions. Every champion chooses his own game for his system.

The first championship final happened here in the Intellivision HSC!

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/199799-knockout-grand-championships-scoring-thread/

I got an idea!

I was ready to make a new thread called "Show Your Scores", inspired by the "Show Your Collection" threads.

In the first post I would explain the thread and update the highest scores of each game, cathegory (see bellow) and the name of the player.

Then I would reserve (maybe 3) posts to show pics of my highest scores. High scores are a great collection to have!

One could post only a table of his high scores and would be equivalent of a rom collection.

Next level would be a screenshot of the score achieved by an emulator and this would fall in the loose carts cathegory.

A picture of an actual high score from your TV hooked to an Intellivision would be the CIB.

And NIB class would be the when you play on Intellivision for the HSC...

But then I thought...

Hmm... it would fit better in the HSC subforum...

And I think Cparsley may want to do it... Better ask him first.

Ok, this weird collection of trophies may not be much interesting... :P