IGNORED

Combat's Art Shows Up Everywhere

HelloAtariJason

I saw this for sale at a local used bookstore and snapped it up for $2. That artwork looked pretty familiar. The book is pretty cool and all but one of the games run in 8K. It even has instructions for conversions to TRS 80 computers. So my question to you guys is have you ever seen this before?

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, mod can you remove?

post-30016-0-80207000-1357578859_thumb.jpg

Edited by HelloAtariJason

I have never seen this title before. WorldCat lists some 75 copies in various American libraries so it is not especially rare.

24 tested, ready-to-run game programs in Basic

Author: Ken Tracton Publisher: Blue Ridge Summit, Pa. : Tab Books, ©1978. Edition/Format: icon-bks.gif Book : English : 1st ed

Interestingly, it was published just about the same time that Combat was released.

Does there happen to be any credit line for the cover art? (Probably inside the cover or on the backside of the title page.)

I have never seen this title before. WorldCat lists some 75 copies in various American libraries so it is not especially rare.

24 tested, ready-to-run game programs in Basic

Author: Ken Tracton Publisher: Blue Ridge Summit, Pa. : Tab Books, ©1978. Edition/Format: icon-bks.gif Book : English : 1st ed

Interestingly, it was published just about the same time that Combat was released.

Does there happen to be any credit line for the cover art? (Probably inside the cover or on the backside of the title page.)

I checked the cover and it does give a photo credit to Atari Inc.

That makes it cool in my book, no pun intended. I figured the value would be low given the Amazon prices but its an interesting addition to the collection.

• 1 month later...