IGNORED

WANTED: Various arcade-themed board games

Cebus Capucinis

I'm looking to complete my arcade-based board game collection. These are split up by rarity, and I'm willing to pay out the yin-yang for the ultra rare stuff. If you've got it, PM me, let's work out a deal!

I'm looking for:

EXTREME RARE / HIGH BOUNTY ($100-$300):

Blueprint (Flip 'R Cade games)

Pooyan (Flip 'R Cade games)

Tutankham (Flip 'R Cade games)

Tower of Druaga

Super Mario Brothers 3

Super Mario Brothers

TRON: Assault on MCP

Lode Runner

Turtles

Ghosts n' Goblins

Street Fighter II World Warriors Card Game (not the trading card game)

Mortal Kombat Card Game (not the trading card game)

RARER / HIGHER BOUNTY ($25-75):

Milton Bradley Electronic Arcade Mania

Centipede

Legend of Zelda

Sonic the Hedgehog

Dragon's Lair

Defender

Jungle Hunt

Pitfall!

Invader

THE REGULAR STUFF ($10-$50):

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong (Card game)

Q*Bert

Pac-Man Magnetic Maze

Frogger

Tetris

Street Fighter II

THE 'MEH' STUFF (GET IT OUT OF A DUMPSTER IF I CAN):

Donkey Kong Jenga

I'm not as interested in the fighting games, but if you have any of these -- PM me. I'm willing to pay quite handsomely for the extremely rare stuff. :) The parentheses give you a good idea as to what the bounties I have on these games are -- depending on condition, of course.

Wow, that is sweet! That is one I've never seen. Nice pickup! I don't have a ton of the arcade based board games, but several decent ones such as Arcade Mania, Turtles, Dragon's Lair, Centipede, and Zaxxon off the top of my head. Mostly the mainstream stuff. I've always been a bit partial to board games. I was pretty into them maybe 10 years ago and have boxes of them in the basement that I haven't messed with in some time. I do remember copies of Dark Tower, Voice of the Mummy, and Which Witch down there.

• Like 1

You have Turtles? Nice! The Entex games are ludricously hard to find, it seems. They used to be relatively common, quite a few people have Invader and Defender. I've found some of my list on several websites, and there's a couple out there on eBay, but most of them aren't 100% complete. Turtles is definitely the rarest of them, and it's another one I only vaguely recall seeing on eBay and other sites once a few years ago, but I was broke at the time and couldn't buy it.

Non-arcade board game related, you ever want to offload that Voice of the Mummy and Which Witch, let me know. :) I've been looking for both of those for quite some time.

Arcade Mania isn't super rare, but it is hard to find anymore. That's one I've got a couple inroads in on another site or two for a pretty good price, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. So far the most elusive seem to be Tower of Druaga, Ghosts n' Goblins (as both are Japanese imports), Lode Runner (I believe it wasn't sold in retail stores, only as an add-on item to another purchase or mail-order), and the other Flip 'R Cade games. The other Flip 'R Cade games are almost like ghost stories or urban legends in how infrequently they're even mentioned. Tutankham was only rumored to exist for the longest time, and I honestly believe there's only 3 copies out there remaining (and that's a liberal estimate, as BoardGameGeek only shows 2 owners).

I'd have to say Tower of Druaga is probably my "holy grail" for this collection. I'm pretty sure it was a combination of both only being mail-order and also exclusive to Japan, so it will be near impossible to find one in the wild, and the whole 1 collector I know that has it won't sell, LOL!

EDIT: Humorously enough, of course, as soon as I finally find one, another one shows up. Looks like a seller on BoardGameGeek has a Wizard of Wor for $50, which is a damn good price. I did pay less than that for mine, but there were certain "factors" in mine that made it less, but it's a good ballpark as to what some of these should sell for. My copy still has the stickers on the sheet and the pieces in the sealed bag, so I might have to buy that second one to actually play the game.

Is this the Mario Bros one you're after?

pic862368_md.jpg

No! OH DEAR GOD I MUST HAVE IT

EDIT: Actually, it's pretty cool, but it would be relatively low on the list. I'm not actively trying to collect Nintendo IP board games, just arcade stuff. This also seems more like 'toy' than 'board game' in a traditional sense. I'd definitely want it, but it's not a high bounty item. :)

• Like 1