IGNORED

Circus AtariAge (2600)

Omegamatrix

• 10 months later...
9 minutes ago, Omegamatrix said:

After several years hiatus I have decided to restart Circus AtariAge in 2020. I am shooting for a WIP release in about 4-6 months for now. Currently I am just pondering whether or not to port it to CDFJ. In any case it needs to re-booted with a re-write from scratch.

This is awesome. I loved, loved, loved the little guys going splat during a miss.

As good as the Pokey 7800 game is, the dated PRGE demo from a few years back is one of my fav gotos on my harmony. Perfectly playable, and with a bit of polish could become a completed game.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2019 at 3:13 PM, Omegamatrix said:

After several years hiatus I have decided to restart Circus AtariAge in 2020. I am shooting for a WIP release in about 4-6 months for now. Currently I am just pondering whether or not to port it to CDFJ. In any case it needs to re-booted with a re-write from scratch.

Whatever you decide to build in the vein of a Circus style paddle game, I'll play it. :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello all,

While I haven't fully picked this up yet, I have stripped most of the fluff out of the game in the process of "re-learning" what the heck I did, and then to start building it back up. This build of CAA will allow people to play without interuption. You can also gain a life every 100 pts (up to nine lives max). If you are good you can probably play this indefinitely.

Progress on this project has been slower than expected due to some detours for menu games. I would expect the next update would be several months from now, and in the form of an ARM game.

CAA_2020_05_30_E.thumb.png.0e76b7a15c7219c23fd7dbf2b30b965f.png

CAA_2020_05_30_E.zip

• Like 17

We'll be checking out Circus AtariAge on tomorrow's (Sun May 31) ZeroPage Homebrew stream LIVE on Twitch at 11AM PT | 2PM ET | 6PM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Games:

(SET VIDEO TO 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 2

This looks so awesome and it is great news to see it up and running again. It is such a fun game and now it looks great too!! Atari Leaf must be fired up for this one and watching it closely as it is his favourite game. Will it have the game varieties with the barriers?? I like how your clown can get stuck up there for a while and rack up a lot of points.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, PitfallHarry77 said:

This looks so awesome and it is great news to see it up and running again. It is such a fun game and now it looks great too!! Atari Leaf must be fired up for this one and watching it closely as it is his favourite game. Will it have the game varieties with the barriers?? I like how your clown can get stuck up there for a while and rack up a lot of points.

Damn straight ?

• Like 1