IGNORED

Ultima Collecting -- I am in big trouble!

Albert

I expected maybe $1,000. Now I know for when the next one comes up.

..Al

I expected even less than that...$850 perhaps. Personally, I still hold out hope for finding a copy at an estate sale one of these days...dare to dream! :grin:

No, I haven't played it in a while now. :( I need to get back to it.

Time to close the AtariAge store and get back to what is truly important . . . playing video games! I've been replaying Skyrim again and not getting much else done. I'll probably die with a controller in my hand.

• Like 1

Time to close the AtariAge store and get back to what is truly important . . . playing video games! I've been replaying Skyrim again and not getting much else done. I'll probably die with a controller in my hand.

Agreed--I haven't played Skyrim either.

..Al

Agreed--I haven't played Skyrim either.

..Al

Al...you are truly missing out. From what I have heard, it is best on PC, but I have only played it on Xbox. Regardless, I can say it is one of my favorite RPG's of all time...just be prepared to invest over 500 hours!!!

Al...you are truly missing out. From what I have heard, it is best on PC, but I have only played it on Xbox. Regardless, I can say it is one of my favorite RPG's of all time...just be prepared to invest over 500 hours!!!

I would definitely play on the PC. I'm not a big fan of first-person shooters and RPGs on consoles.

..Al

• 1 month later...

FYI, Today GOG has U1-9 & UUW1-2 all for $9.

For that I guess I'll go for it. I still might play U1-3 on my Atari 800 though.

And looking at the auction prices, unfortunately I'll have to leave the collecting to you guys.

(Anybody want to trade their open Atari box copy for a Cisco PIX firewall? 2514 router? Well, I had to ask. :) )

S