Vocelli

The NEW High Score Club 1.17 ~ Coconuts

this was my first attack. it took me about 5 runs to get past 1,000 for my first score entry. I have to say I'm enjoying the game more now that I've got some people to compare scores with. Still I don't think it's a very good game.

oyama, you're rockin' as usual! I've actually been admiring your scores for a few months now ever since I got back into playing vids and looking into high score records. I had some of your scores in my notebook, along with some by toymailman and Jacobzu7zu7 and Deteacher and some others.

• Like 1

Looks like the next few might be odd games any heads up on the next one would be great. l'm out this week because i don't have the cart. Maybe i could get next weeks in time to play if i knew. UNREAL SCORES ON BURGERTIME LAST WEEK KILLER PLAYING!!!!!! That game is tough!!!!

Participation point...my opinion of this game is that it is stupid. Kaboom in reverse.. two palm trees a man some coconuts and a mad monkey!!!..OY!!!

post-34056-0-52239300-1358384108_thumb.png

Edited by NIKON

I miss Starmaster. :(

Yeah, this game would be much more fun if we could aim our sights on the coconuts and shoot them. Better yet, shoot the damn monkey.

• Like 1

Wow, I must be the only one stupid enough to keep playing this game :dunce: :sad:

New Score: 4,260

post-27900-0-25625900-1358477599_thumb.png

• Like 1

Wow, I must be the only one stupid enough to keep playing this game :dunce: :sad:

New Score: 4,260

No, it has to be your interminable drive to succeed, your championship will to win (or maybe you got hit in the head by a coconut).

(or maybe you got hit in the head by a coconut).

That might explain the bump on my head and the compulsive, fugue-state driven pressing of the reset button.

I decided to take a different tack. Rather than antagonize our little furry friend, I'll try placating him with this supplication to Hanuman, the monkey god.

May the auspiciousness of this ceremony thwart the evil coconuts and raise our scores to great heights!