IGNORED

SNES High Score Contest #3 Super Mario World

classicgamer_27330

I'm going to run this a bit different. Start a new game. Try to get the number of stages completed as high as possible. The max is 96.

Since 1ups are so easy to get, you're limited to 3 lives. Since the number of stages complete go back to the last time you completed a switch palace, ghost house, or fortress I'll let you take a 4th man to complete one of these just so you can save your game. This is only a stage you already completed though.

when the title screen comes up the number beside mario a b or c, which ever one your using is your score.

I'll throw in a bonus. Find a highway sign that is numbered 1-96. Either online or one you take yourself. Once a number has been taken, no one else may take the same number. also the sign has to be different

Example if I chose 42, I could post this

GA13I85GA42Atlanta_zps89c13afd.jpg

no one could use 42 again. one could use 13 or 85, but they will have to use another sign.

Any questions about the bonus ask.

The whole scoring...submit level...three lives, but use a fourth...is confusing me. I've never played this game before.

Since the game only saves after a ghost house or castle, the 4th life is to go through a ghost house or castle again to save your game. Press L&R to re-enter a castle. Then you can save and end the game to take the screenshot. Each exit counts as 1, some stages have more than 1 exit.

If you play the game you'll understand what I mean,

You start with 5 men

Edited by classicgamer_27330