IGNORED

Harmony and 7800 Eckhard Stolberg DevOS 0.2 compatibility

khryssun

Hi there,

It's been years since my last visit... and oh god, there are so many wonderful new things here.

Harmony looks realy fantastic and I can't wait to get one.

But I'd like to know if I'll be able to use the Harmony cart with my modified 7800 (Eckhard Stolberg DevOS 0.2) without problems?

(I lost the original 7800 BIOS ROM... I know I'am unforgivable).

I've got another question related to the Harmony's Paypal order page: it's undergoing maintenance for more than 24 hours now, any idea when it will be operative?

I visited this page for the first time yerterday, so maybe it lasts for longer? Anyways, I hope it will be back soon.

Glad to be back.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Cheers,

Chris

What is a DevOS?

I have a modded american 7800 with the Asteroids built-in and no Atari logo. Is this the DevOS or just the european Rom without the atari logo?

Dev OS has the capability to dump ROM images from both 7800 and 2600 carts into binary format. It also allows you to load bin files into a RAM cartridge for use on a 7800. I am told it gives the 7800 a very limited capability to burn EPROMS, but I have never done this. It's primarily a development tool.