IGNORED

F18A programming, info, and resources

matthew180

The 9918A is still used in many systems in former Cold War office networks which link back to Central Administration in Москва -- and these clandestine offices exist all over the Eastern hemisphere. They look like travel agencies, foreign money and exchange services, import/export management, and more. Long have they lusted after 80 column capabilities now offered by the F18A where upgrades to the 9938/58 are either impractical or impossible. With this new wide-screen capability and the SVGA output, they can fire up these old systems and re-establish their world-domination machine under-the-radar as there will be no purchase of modern computer systems, just SVGA monitors which are easy to obtain from recyclers in China (a friend of the show) and India. No one will be any the wiser as the plans and designs of the F18A change the balance of world power.

Then of course leisure time will be much better and more relaxing thanks to the enhanced video output. Would you not say, Comrade?

• Like 1

Apparently Poland wants to take down my site... I'm sure the secrets of the F18A are just too appealing for foreign nations to ignore. Anyway, more rules and blocks put in place so we'll see how long it lasts this time.

Seriously? Poland is the land of the Lotharek, another gadget that brings our poor little orphan computer in the 21st century.

If their objection was based on the tecnology in the F18A, I figure it would already be on the export ban list. So that kind of blows that excuse.

The idea that a video display chip for decades old technology could be of any threat is laughable, even with the speed increase. Now on the commerce side of things, if someone wanted to block competition and supply the market from that side, it would at least make some sense, but in the case of the F18A, I just cannot see the potential market being large enough to justify that tactic. Weird.

http://www.state.gov/strategictrade/redflags/

http://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/policy-guidance/lists-of-parties-of-concern/entity-list

The idea that a video display chip for decades old technology could be of any threat is laughable, even with the speed increase. Now on the commerce side of things, if someone wanted to block competition and supply the market from that side, it would at least make some sense, but in the case of the F18A, I just cannot see the potential market being large enough to justify that tactic. Weird.

See?! That is what makes it so fiendish... NO ONE expects (the Spanish Inquisition!)

I still can't get on the site :( sux cuz I really wanna buy one :)

You could always send him a PM here and ask him if you could just PayPal him the money to his email address linked to his account.

I've sent money to people that way before.

Never mind, it's back up.

Edited by --- Ω ---

I just use Apache re-write rules to block hot-linking - for certain file types, if the referrer is not empty or HarmlessLion, you get redirected to the page that the file is located on (or the root if that can't be detected).

This. mod_rewrite is an oldie-but-goodie.

• 3 months later...