IGNORED

FO: Edit 3/19: River Patrol, Quadrun, 100+ CIB and loose games

Simply_Dave

"WTF I offered $90? You're full of shit dude, can anyone even trust you? I said fecking $90 already why didn't you take it days ago? I smell a Simply_Dave... "

If that is true... my offer is retracted

Well, it basically is, and I was partially joking because it's clear he was joking in my last response up there since the issue about the 80-90 thing was brought up earlier. Well-known collector on here suggested to me $80-90 in its current condition. I told Dave I was going to ask him because personally, I had no clue what to offer and the $700 loose cart on eBay doesn't help matters because it's a bloated pig seller like usual. Anyway I said $80-90 asked him what he thought. He said he had higher offers, wouldn't tell me what they were, but in general wouldn't respond to PMs anyway. Then the fire began. Watch it burn.

Edited by Stan

And again, I didn't offer $80 just so we're clear here, I just told him what a well-known collector here suggested based on its condition, which is pretty cracked and has slight label peeling.

Just so I'm clear, I didn't actually offer less. I said someone I trust suggested around $80-90 and asked him what he thinks. ....

WTF I offered $90? You're full of shit dude, can anyone even trust you? I said fecking $90 already why didn't you take it days ago? I smell a Simply_Dave...

Well, it basically is, and I was partially joking because it's clear he was joking in my last response up there since the issue about the 80-90 thing was brought up earlier. Well-known collector on here suggested to me $80-90 in its current condition. I told Dave I was going to ask him because personally, I had no clue what to offer and the $700 loose cart on eBay doesn't help matters because it's a bloated pig seller like usual. Anyway I said $80-90 asked him what he thought. He said he had higher offers, wouldn't tell me what they were, but in general wouldn't respond to PMs anyway. Then the fire began. Watch it burn.

Not sure what is going on with this thread but I know Simply Dave from DP, he has been posting for years. I realize I am not as active as others on AA, but I have bought several items and sold several here. Like I said, not sure what the hell is going on, but the guy is taking offers, pretty simple, make an offer or not. No reason to troll a sale thread.

I for one find it in poor taste to tell other peoples offers. To me, you are pitting two buyers against each other, more like an auction. If that is what you want, then just do an auction. I realize people hate FO threads and want a price, but that isnt what a FO thread is.......

Not sure what is going on with this thread but I know Simply Dave from DP, he has been posting for years. I realize I am not as active as others on AA, but I have bought several items and sold several here. Like I said, not sure what the hell is going on, but the guy is taking offers, pretty simple, make an offer or not. No reason to troll a sale thread.

I for one find it in poor taste to tell other peoples offers. To me, you are pitting two buyers against each other, more like an auction. If that is what you want, then just do an auction. I realize people hate FO threads and want a price, but that isnt what a FO thread is.......

Who's this clown? You have low post count, you get out. Bump.

• Like 2

Who's this clown? You have low post count, you get out. Bump.

So because someone doesn't post as often as some others, his opinion is invalid? Utterly ridiculous logic.

Utterly hilarious sarcasm is more like it! :rolling:

Bump.

• Like 2

You know what? I'm going to be the adult here... you can come on over and pick up the game I'm going to buy from under you.

Osbo, god help me I'm coming down there to NC to take you to the beach.

Edited by Osbo

You know what? I'm going to be the adult here... you can come on over and pick up the game I'm going to buy from under you.

You go ahead, you do that Osbo! I will be down there with bells on jingling all the way.