IGNORED

FO: Edit 3/19: River Patrol, Quadrun, 100+ CIB and loose games

Simply_Dave

Yeah, I guess when I realized that having a discussion with an idiot was a waste of time, it was a bit late.

There's always plenty of time to talk to yourself and no harm in it. Some people are just slow, as they say, don't let it get you down. Stand up for your rights.

Also up for offer is a Spider Kong cart, which is just a hack of Spacemaster X-7.

Though you obviously tested it, I hope, that's kind of strange. Spider Kong is typically that horrible quasi-Donkey Kong hack referred to in a few titles, such as Inca Gold and Pac Kong.

This is - BY FAR - the strangest sale (offer?) thread I have ever seen!

There have been a few that were wonkier in years past, I'm sure their infamy lives on and I don't need to mention them by name :D

I've had some bizarre private sale/offer/trade conversations as well, a few even more weird than this thread...

There have been a few that were wonkier in years past, I'm sure their infamy lives on and I don't need to mention them by name :D

I've had some bizarre private sale/offer/trade conversations as well, a few even more weird than this thread...

Watch yourself, I live near you, somewhere...

I started a thread about this cart years ago. Its very confusing, but i'll try to explain here. It is a pirate cart made by funvision. Funvision have original games but they also pirate games from other companies quite extensively. The originals invariably have a funvision logo on the screen and are one of about half a dozen games that funvision/ultravision originally made. All the V cases with this end label have either pirate games (like this one) or pirate roms (like my time warp copy which doesnt have the funvision logo on the screen. I consider it a priate, since my T handle version does have the funvision logo on screen). You can find funvision originals on V case carts (see "Challenge" on Atarimania) but it has a different end label. Spider Kong is an original funvision game (its the same game as Spider Maze), but all the originals found so far are T handles. This has Spacemaster X7 on it instead, which has been found before in pirate form on these types of carts.

I don't think that I have ever seen a sale thread so far up in flames, yet still completely functional as a sale thread. Kudos on your salesmanship under fire, most would have at least moonwalked back out the door and started a new thread. I still haven't seen any (established) old-timer chip in their two cents, not that that is required aorund here, but I would love to see the identity aspersions put to rest. I think that the "make offer" threads just push peoples buttons, so maybe not the best start. Myself, I just ignore them. Anyhow good luck with the sales.

• Like 2