IGNORED

FO: Edit 3/19: River Patrol, Quadrun, 100+ CIB and loose games

Simply_Dave

And he's a stranger to me. If I mail him cash, and the cash is lost in the mail, or never received, or the seller doesn't fulfill on his end of the bargain for whatever reason, I have no recourse.

The same is true of a money order.

The proposition of mailing anyone cash (especially if it is in the hundreds) should make any reasonable person nervous.

• Like 1

And he's a stranger to me. If I mail him cash, and the cash is lost in the mail, or never received, or the seller doesn't fulfill on his end of the bargain for whatever reason, I have no recourse.

The same is true of a money order.

The proposition of mailing anyone cash (especially if it is in the hundreds) should make any reasonable person nervous.

You'd be surprised at how many people have sent me cash in the mail lately. Anyway, I'm sorry I can't be of any help to you. Shoot me a PM if you change your mind. I'm pretty easy to work with. Good luck with the hunt!

Dave

Dave's got an active sales thread for NES games over at NintendoAge, too, with some recent successful transactions and positive reviews - -

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=97435

Nice looking NES stuff there, Dave. Good luck with the sales! Shoot me a PM if you ever figure out what are on those ROM ICs . . . :)

-a2a

Dave's got an active sales thread for NES games over at NintendoAge, too, with some recent successful transactions and positive reviews - -

http://www.nintendoa...&threadid=97435

Nice looking NES stuff there, Dave. Good luck with the sales! Shoot me a PM if you ever figure out what are on those ROM ICs . . . :)

-a2a

Thanks! I will do that.