Simply_Dave

FO: Edit 3/19: River Patrol, Quadrun, 100+ CIB and loose games

Wait, didn't you sell River Patrol? I'm so confused from my own trolling I have no idea what's even happening in this thread anymore.

• Like 1

Wait, didn't you sell River Patrol? I'm so confused from my own trolling I have no idea what's even happening in this thread anymore.

Classic, made my day!

• Like 1

Now that was funny, post of the day!!! :-D

You should really just start a new for sale thread, list what system the stuff is for, and the pictures... this one's old and confusing.

• Like 2

You should really just start a new for sale thread, list what system the stuff is for, and the pictures... this one's old and confusing.

And where are the prices or is this more silent auction fare?

Agreed!

Do you check your PM's and simply ignore the offers you don't accept? The reason I ask is because you bumped this thread yesterday and I sent you an offer on Feb. 22nd with no response.

Do you check your PM's and simply ignore the offers you don't accept? The reason I ask is because you bumped this thread yesterday and I sent you an offer on Feb. 22nd with no response.

Sorry about that. You got lost in the shuffle. PM sent.

I was going to make an offer, but the "cash or money order only" part smells to me.

• Like 1

Simply Dave is a looooooong standing member of the classic gaming community. I would not hesitate for a second to send him a money order.

Chris

Simply Dave is a looooooong standing member of the classic gaming community. I would not hesitate for a second to send him a money order.

Chris

Thanks for the kind words, Chris. It's much appreciated.

Dave

If you'd take Paypal, I would make an offer. I'm not comfortable dealing with a stranger without some form of buyer protection.

Uhm, you are a stranger. :?

Exactly. There's no shortage of people in the community who can vouch for Simply Dave (just go ask at DP or NintendoAge.)

Chris

And he's a stranger to me. If I mail him cash, and the cash is lost in the mail, or never received, or the seller doesn't fulfill on his end of the bargain for whatever reason, I have no recourse.

The same is true of a money order.

The proposition of mailing anyone cash (especially if it is in the hundreds) should make any reasonable person nervous.

• Like 1

And he's a stranger to me. If I mail him cash, and the cash is lost in the mail, or never received, or the seller doesn't fulfill on his end of the bargain for whatever reason, I have no recourse.

The same is true of a money order.

The proposition of mailing anyone cash (especially if it is in the hundreds) should make any reasonable person nervous.

You'd be surprised at how many people have sent me cash in the mail lately. Anyway, I'm sorry I can't be of any help to you. Shoot me a PM if you change your mind. I'm pretty easy to work with. Good luck with the hunt!

Dave

Dave's got an active sales thread for NES games over at NintendoAge, too, with some recent successful transactions and positive reviews - -

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=97435

Nice looking NES stuff there, Dave. Good luck with the sales! Shoot me a PM if you ever figure out what are on those ROM ICs . . . :)

-a2a

Dave's got an active sales thread for NES games over at NintendoAge, too, with some recent successful transactions and positive reviews - -

http://www.nintendoa...&threadid=97435

Nice looking NES stuff there, Dave. Good luck with the sales! Shoot me a PM if you ever figure out what are on those ROM ICs . . . :)

-a2a

Thanks! I will do that.