IGNORED

New iPhone & iPad Games for 2013

Metal Jesus

Here are a bunch more iPad & iPhone iOS games I have been playing lately. Lots of really fun games that don't cost a lot.

Joe Danger Touch

Super Hexagon

The Room

Raiden Legacy

You Don't Know Jack

Pitfall!

Momonga Pinball Adventures

Dale Grahn Color

What mobile games have you been playing lately?

I was thinking of starting an iOS project called:

Infinite Cashcow

All the Moneys

..and releasing it for free :)

I have been reading about all the negative press this game has been receiving, and SquareEnix really screwed up with this release. Even reviewers who love those games and typically go soft on them, just hate it. It's really too bad because their other touch based games have been decent (FF Tactics, Chaos Rings, The World Ends with You Solo Remix)

• 2 weeks later...

Mikey Shorts is one of the best made iOS platformers hands down. For $.99 cents...it's a steal!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mikey-shorts/id508176435?mt=8

Also, check out Bring Me Sandwiches! If you like platforming and Katamari Damacy, it should not be missed! Super fun

Next, NinjaTown: Trees of Doom is great too

I currently have an iPhone 3GS. Is that gonna cut the mustard for games? I may get an iPad in the fall. My thought is that an iPad may be easier to game on if used as a tabletop machine, so to speak. Thanks for the recommendations! :)

The iPhone 3GS is a bit on the low side when it comes to power now... and you see high end graphical games not able to support it sometimes. Honestly, the iPad Mini is surprising a lot of people who thought that Apple really didn't need it. You might consider it if size is a factor. I have the iPad 2 and it's able to play everything just fine...but I might consider upgrading this year when a new iPad 5 is announced in the fall. I read a lot of comic books on it, and having a super high resolution Retina Display would be nice for that!