IGNORED

GBA HSC 2013 #1 Gunstar Super Heroes

roadrunner

to clear things up...I may have picked this game but I have never played before this round...I have played Gunstar Heros for the SEGA Genesis and this looked like fun.

We are not just playing the earth round..but the whole game...when you lose your last life.. your total final score will be displayed...the high scores and records are for the levels...not your total score.

If there are still any questions let me know...but play until you lose your last life and whatever is displayed is your total final score for the game...if you are not happy with the final score.. play it again until you are happy with your score and then submit it here.

• Like 1

to clear things up...I may have picked this game but I have never played before this round...I have played Gunstar Heros for the SEGA Genesis and this looked like fun.

We are not just playing the earth round..but the whole game...when you lose your last life.. your total final score will be displayed...the high scores and records are for the levels...not your total score.

If there are still any questions let me know...but play until you lose your last life and whatever is displayed is your total final score for the game...if you are not happy with the final score.. play it again until you are happy with your score and then submit it here.

Thanks for clearing that up!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is the first time i recorded my gameplay on visual boy advance.

I had that problem too not being able to load up the movie.

What i had to do was load the rom that i played the game on first.

The rom is Gunstar Super Heroes (U). gba

I got that from edge emu

They have a t7 file with a bunch of roms in it.

Edited by roadrunner