IGNORED

Gorf CD on eBay!

Sauron

A number of items are not for sale to those who live outside the US. I'm potentially interested in Protector SE (will ship), Phase Zero (won't ship) and Baldies (will ship), as well as some others that won't be shipped. :?

Edited by skip

WOW $611 final amount. As far as I can tell, a new record for this game.

Better put yours up while the iron is hot. 2 people bid over $600 so there is at least 1 more person really interested in GORF.

Wow, maybe I should put my Gorf on ebay, blue case, poster version:

LEGorfCD.jpg

You could buy two Gorf arcade cabinets for that price

I didn't know this game existed...isn't it a little like releasing regular pong for the xbox?

Not quite that bad. but close. But this wasn't the original intent; originally it was supposed to be part of a Gorf 2000 game with classic, plus and 2000 modes, then ended up as a classic only release, then sales were cut short becuase they didn't have all the copyright ducks in a row like they thought they did.

Not quite that bad. but close. But this wasn't the original intent; originally it was supposed to be part of a Gorf 2000 game with classic, plus and 2000 modes, then ended up as a classic only release, then sales were cut short becuase they didn't have all the copyright ducks in a row like they thought they did.

Interesting, thanks for the background info