IGNORED

Atari 1040stfm

S0nic

Between 10 and 100 dollars, depending on its cosmetic condition, working condition (fully tested by someone who knows the hardware?), what's included, where you are, who you sell it to...

this is condition

http://www.geekytech...ri/atari_01.jpg

tested worked

I'm in europe i don't see point of that it's only shipping cost more i buy monitor in UK 13gbp and pay 46gbp for shipping . so what :) i wish that monitor and i pay shipping

Edited by S0nic

i send you information give me price? thanks

I'm not looking to buy one, I just wanted to let you know that there are a lot of factors that determine what one may (or may not) sell for. If you're hoping for an offer from someone here, the more information you give, the better your chance of selling it for a good price.

Good luck.

Edited by labrat

I'm not looking to buy one, I just wanted to let you know that there are a lot of factors that determine what one may (or may not) sell for. If you're hoping for an offer from someone here, the more information you give, the better your chance of selling it for a good price.

Good luck.

lol i give you up all information you need , you have picture, model, computer is tested you have my adress it's in Europe what you need more* , now look all that and write fair price ufff

thanks

Edited by S0nic

Working order is about 60 euro with out mouse. With mouse 70-75 euro.

FINALLY thanks very much to you ;)

i don't know what people is here on forum that is that hard to write this and they can write post's who don't have enything common with my question

Thanks adolobe one more time