IGNORED

Why on Earth is Cye $359.75?!?

Gemintronic

Rarity isn't a strange beast at all PixelBoy, but the human mind on the other hand would definitely count as a strange beast!

I kept putting off buying Cye CIB from GDG for over two years until a couple weeks ago when I finally decided to purchase it and another PkK game. Well, let's just say that I'm glad that I did so when I did seeing as it only cost me $34.75.

I guess this can all revert back to the "Free/Open Market" argument, but to see a distributor of Homebrews jumping on the bandwagon in such a manner is a little disconcerting to say the least even though it's well within their rights to do so. Like anything else of this manner, the game will sit there unsold until the price is adjusted accordingly and in the meantime I am sure that other CIB copies will show up in the usual places at more respectable starting prices.

Good Luck to all who need it for their collection in finding it at a fair price.

I actually sent him and email checking on the price, and then actually bought it as my list didn't show me as owning it. Don't know how I would have missed it. Or I do have it, but it isn't added to my list and in a few months when I start unpacking my collection I will realize I have two.

OP, thanks for posting this topic as I may have missed out on this title.

OP, thanks for posting this topic as I may have missed out on this title.

It's actually a very fun and challenging mind game (I'm a sucker for these) once you dedicate the time to playing thru all the levels. It doesn't have all the fancy graphics and sound effects of other Homebrew titles, but without a doubt it offers a lot of play value versus the price.