IGNORED

Some ideas for the menu.

Csonicgo

I am loving the Harmony cart so far. GREAT product. A few ideas for the menu though.

• A small color calibration chart somewhere. not a big deal, but just for convenience. Easy to see what colors are off, but I suppose loading up a diagnostic cart ROM would do that too. It's these new LED TVs that seem to be so OFF on the color. I had to pump up the color setting to max to get what I would get on a normal CRT set.

• Slow scrolling on the file names. I know you can't fit all the text on there, but if it's possible to be scrolled (to the left, like a marquee) as is file is selected, I could see which version the ROM is. useful for those old ROM sets where the file names are ridiculously long.

• A back button function if using a Genesis game pad. Again, no big deal, but could help when dealing with a lot of nested directories. I know the top . in the FAT directory goes back, but if I'm deep in the folder, I have to go all the way to the start to go back.

I love how the paddle can work the menu too. that's some amazing work. I was worried to death about how to play paddle games on the thing, but seeing that I could still navigate the menu with it helped a lot.

Slow scrolling on the file names. I know you can't fit all the text on there, but if it's possible to be scrolled (to the left, like a marquee) as is file is selected, I could see which version the ROM is. useful for those old ROM sets where the file names are ridiculously long.

Solution already there. :) Just hold the button for a longer time and you will see the full filename.

• Like 1