IGNORED

VIDEOPLEXER for INTELLIVISION ...really the last

ozma wars

Ozma! Finally!!!!!

Nice pics. Although it is a little too much for me at this moment.

BTW, can you tell me the serial number? I need it for the intellivision serial number database. check the site in my sig and look for the serial number database. thanks

What's the difference, if this is the last one? :?

this because - as some collectors here know - I had a lot in the past, all of them new.

Last year I sold all of them to an italian aged collector. I kept two for me, one new perfect I sold here to a AA member some weeks ago. This the last I have.

this because - as some collectors here know - I had a lot in the past, all of them new.

Last year I sold all of them to an italian aged collector. I kept two for me, one new perfect I sold here to a AA member some weeks ago. This the last I have.

Wait a minute, didn't you claim in the other thread that you didn't have another, but you would be approaching a friend who did to see if they would sell theirs? Why am I not surprised to see more lies and deception from Ozma? It's obvious that he doesn't want to give out the serial number because then people can easily catch him in his lies when he claims he has sold this one for some crazy price and then offers another one claiming a friend had one that was willing to sell it.

Edited by bojay1997
  • Like 3

My God

this another guy with nothing to do !

Guys like these are typical there or ?

Videoplexer was not a rare item in Italy being Intellivision the most preferred console before the Commodore 64 era and when I was 15 we all had it.

bojay 1997 .. 1997 the first year you was allowed to exit home ?

Yes, tragically you sold them for 40 euros each if I remember. I wish you'd taken my offers then. Any chance the guy you sold them to still has some available for sale? Maybe you could direct him to AA where he'd find lots of buyers I suspect. :)

My God

this another guy with nothing to do !

Guys like these are typical there or ?

Videoplexer was not a rare item in Italy being Intellivision the most preferred console before the Commodore 64 era and when I was 15 we all had it.

bojay 1997 .. 1997 the first year you was allowed to exit home ?

Yes, honest people who hold others accountable are typical here. You on the other hand are a liar and dishonest in my humble opinion which is very atypical here. If you have a deal with someone, you honor that deal. You don't lie about selling items and create fake transactions to pump up your prices.

• Like 1

Steady on bojay,

remember this is the "last one", more last than the previous last one (or the last one before that), although this may be less last than the next "Last One" which may be sold on behalf of a deceased maiden aunt's cousin three times removed.

As for the price (in Euros)......

It's hard to claim you are not a liar, when your lies are documented in these very forums.

You listed items here on the forums with pricing.

Many people here, including myself, tried to buy those items.

You then jacked up the price and tried to screw everyone.

When we complained, you told us Life not as easy as we see in the movies.

After you pissed everyone off, you changed your name and continued your exploits.

When your new name was quickly discovered, you crawled under a rock for a bit to let things blow over.

You are a dishonest seller and are a documented Liar,

This a War you can not win Italy.....

• Like 1