IGNORED

Favorite 2600 game?

Major Magnavox

Pressure Cooker. Colorful, detailed graphics and fast action with a memory puzzle twist. Love it, always have. Wish there was an A8/5200 port.

Close seconds (that probably see more playtime lately) are Berzerk and Dark Cavern.

Man Goes Down for favorite modern game/homebrew.

Edited by adam242

• 4 months later...

I cannot imagine playing my 2600 without Yars' Revenge, Missile Command, The Empire Strikes Back, Enduro, Centipede or Keystone Kapers. So it's probably one of those.

I'm leaning towards Yars' Revenge, it's often the first one I pop in my 2600 when I play, often the first that comes to mind when posting on "best of the 2600" lists...it's amazing.

Hard to pick just one. And no fair, youse guys picking fifteen "runners up". :)

Seaquest. Still get a huge thrill out of it every time.

Okay, I'm a hypocrite. Close runners up would definitely be Demon Attack, Pressure Cooker, River Raid, Enduro, Space Invaders, Subterranea, and Midnight Magic.

Honestly, it depends on my mood at the time. That's why I love having my 2600 set up right on my desk in my office with a stack of games sitting next to it so I can satisfy any ADHD I happen to be going through at the time. The games I play most often include Adventure, Kaboom!, Yars' Revenge and Stampede.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...