IGNORED

FATHOM: searching for Box & Manual.

B0B 1ob1aw

I know, I can't believe a loose cart came in a lot I got by a BIN on ebay. I'm not sure why nobody grabbed it, it was on the cart list but not shown in the pics (otherwise I am sure somebody would have scooped it).

Unexpectedly I dropped some money on a lot last night, and spent a bit on gas too in the process. So now my new priority is to get a Congo Bongo box to make it CIB.

I know, I can't believe a loose cart came in a lot I got by a BIN on ebay. I'm not sure why nobody grabbed it, it was on the cart list but not shown in the pics (otherwise I am sure somebody would have scooped it).

Unexpectedly I dropped some money on a lot last night, and spent a bit on gas too in the process. So now my new priority is to get a Congo Bongo box to make it CIB.

Congo Bongo is a tough box to find, especially in good condition. Most of the ones I see come with carts and manuals :grin:

I have a reproduction box, but I'm keeping it. At least in the short term, I'm probably going for loose carts and repro boxes for the last 5. Then again, I recently got a really tough one out of the way. I'm just trying not to rush it and end up paying too much.

Congo Bongo is a tough box to find, especially in good condition. Most of the ones I see come with carts and manuals :grin:

I have a reproduction box, but I'm keeping it. At least in the short term, I'm probably going for loose carts and repro boxes for the last 5. Then again, I recently got a really tough one out of the way. I'm just trying not to rush it and end up paying too much.

Yah, finding a loose box for Fathom or Congo will likely be very tough and they're very hard to price. You may be better off just buying a CIB one and selling your loose cart or cart with manual to offset the purchase.

Jason, what did you just check off the list?

Yah, finding a loose box for Fathom or Congo will likely be very tough and they're very hard to price. You may be better off just buying a CIB one and selling your loose cart or cart with manual to offset the purchase.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Learning Fun 1

I worked out a trade with another AA member. I was glad to pick this up, but I lost my CIB Super Cobra in the trade :_( so now I'm back on the hunt for another. I still have a loose Super Cobra, though, so even though I'm still at 118/125 CIB, I'm now up to 120/125 if I include my loose copies of Triple Challenge and Super Cobra.

• Like 1

Fathom I am not holding my breath on. IIRC I can order a repro Congo box, in a set shipped out of England? At least it still shows up on the website. I just don't have the funds to burn for the set, and I am sure I might get killed on the shipping. If anyone wants to split up a set, we can definitely work something out.