IGNORED

ABBUC-Server down or is it just me?

atarixle

No, I don't think so.

It worked fine for me two days ago or three, even on the new server.

DNS can't be the problem as I get the correct IP of abbuc.de here.

From my parent's provider I can access abbuc.de perfectly. Stranger than strange ... as I don't have access to "my" router, I cannot check the settings there. But why even ping ip doesn't bring success :/

I have the same problem and we are working on it.

Sven informed cas, let´s hope he isn´t travelling around the world again.

It only affects some people, don´t know why.

You can do a trace and check where you end up. I come to "gw-ms-vt.st-oneline.de", then connection ends. The server is definitely working and it does not affect a single provider.

As the admins know about it and started working: use this chance and go outside as long as the sun is shining. ;)

Edited by skr

I have the same problem and we are working on it.

Sven informed cas, let´s hope he isn´t travelling around the world again.

It only affects some people, don´t know why.

You can do a trace and check where you end up. I come to "gw-ms-vt.st-oneline.de", then connection ends. The server is definitely working and it does not affect a single provider.

As the admins know about it and started working: use this chance and go outside as long as the sun is shining. ;)

Sounds to me like a DNS propagation issue. Is there a pattern to who can't see it? I know that in some cases if you don't push your changes out (assuming you manage the nameserver) then some ISP's don't get updated or correct resolution records. I used to have trouble with Comcast when I changed DNS, they wouldn't update and those customers of Comcast wouldn't get routed correctly. I'm a developer but on occasion had to setup DNS servers. I'd check there first. Or ask whomever might be hosting your records. Worst case is a root server isn't updating and they just happen to get that one, luck of the draw. Check domain records in DNS, etc.

A simple DNS record check yeilds these warnings:

Parent zone does not provide glue for nameservers, which will cause delays in resolving your domain name. The following nameserver addresses were not provided by the parent 'glue' and had to be looked up individually. This is perfectly acceptable behavior per the RFCs. This will usually occur if your DNS servers are not in the same TLD as your domain (for example, a DNS server of "ns1.example.org" for the domain "example.com"). In this case, you can speed up the connections slightly by having NS records that are in the same TLD as your domain.

shades10.rzone.de. | No Glue | TTL=86400

docks16.rzone.de. | No Glue | TTL=86400

One or more SOA fields are outside recommended ranges. Values that are out of specifications could cause delays in record updates or unnecessary network traffic. The SOA fields out of range are:

refresh | 86400 | REFRESH - expected range should be between 1200 and 43200 seconds.

expire | 604800 | EXPIRE - RFC1912 suggests a value between 1209600 to 2419200.

Malformed greeting or no A records found matching banner text for following servers, and banner is not an address literal. RFC5321 requires one or the other (should not be a CNAME). If this is not set correctly, some mail platforms will reject or delay mail from you, and can cause hard to diagnose issues with deliverability. Mailserver details:

81.169.145.96 | 250-relay.rzone.de [joses bx1] greets 74.115.12.10250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES250-8BITMIME250-PIPELINING250-DELIVERBY250-SIZE 104857600250 HELP

91.190.147.212 | failed message send with: messaging failure: Time out occurred or Remote server closed connection prematurely Note: feature such as sendmail's greet_pause can cause the timeout.

Mailserver rejected mail to postmaster. Mailservers are required by RFC822 6.3, RFC1123 5.2.7, and RFC2821 4.5.1 to have a valid postmaster address that is accepting mail. The Mailserver provided is:

81.169.145.96 | unexpected response to [RCPT TO: ] | 450 4.1.0 Don't use the Backup MX 'relay.rzone.de' while the Primary MX is available - please send your mail to mail.strotmann.de [2001:470:1f08:f1d::2]

91.190.147.212 | failed message send with: messaging failure: Time out occurred or Remote server closed connection prematurely

Mailserver rejected mail to abuse. Mailservers are required by RFC2142 Section 2 to have a valid abuse address that is accepting mail.

81.169.145.96 | unexpected response to [RCPT TO: ] | 450 4.1.0 Don't use the Backup MX 'relay.rzone.de' while the Primary MX is available - please send your mail to mail.strotmann.de [2001:470:1f08:f1d::2]

No DNSSEC records created for this zone. Many major institutions and government agencies are planning to move to DNSSEC. You may want to consider an implementation plan for the zone specified. If you implemented DNSSEC for your zone we would be able to run further tests.

Could be your Apache redirect, and some browsers don't like it:

FollowRedirects=False; Server requested redirection

Header are:

HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 01:59:50 GMT

Server: Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu)

Vary: Accept-Encoding

Content-Length: 302

Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1