Sign in to follow this  
Rev

D2K Arcade HSC - The Official PRIZE Buttons are Finished

Forget any previous DK Arcade button designs. These are the final designs for the Competition prize.

How do you guys like them?

Better get to playing D2K you slackers!

dkbuttonsmario_zps9d0ca8a6.png

dkbuttonprincess_zps7aa2706d.png

dkbutton1_zps7e7a2064.png

dkbuttonset_zps1703f119.png

dkbuttonpic_zps93d8a140.png

• Like 3

Go to my site, look at the competition section under leaderboards or submit score, if i remember you have to be in the top ten.

Shouldnt be too hard. I only have 4 score submissions so far!

I have to resize the buttons a tad bit smaller. There is supposed to be 2 different colored circles around it visible.

These are prototypes i guess. Lol! Now button variants!

I may just throw these on ebay to help advertise the competition. I dont even care if thet sell for like 50 cents.

The buttons are very beautiful Rev! Good job! I'm happy to know that you are exploiting the amazing artwork that the game has. Cheers!

Edited by Oscar G.

Just wanted to say that the buttons look GREAT, Rev! Please send me a complete set ;-)

PM me your address!

send me the buttons to the silo. Hey you need a brotherhood patch and revolution patch :) I smell a trade

send me the buttons to the silo. Hey you need a brotherhood patch and revolution patch :) I smell a trade

We'll get a deal going here is a while. That is if you dont disappear in the middle of the night again! You have my Spiker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :P :P :P :P :P :P

We'll get a deal going here is a while. That is if you dont disappear in the middle of the night again! You have my Spiker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :P :P :P :P :P :P

I told you, that Spiker has your name. I bid on it only to keep it in the Brotherhood, and ultimately get it back to you. You know I dont sell stuff so I figure ultimately you may want it back and may want to trade. So the Spiker has been in a boxed safe with a stamp that reads GA. I have gotten offers to trade for it and cash offers, but I refused them bc my reply is the game is Rev's not my, and ultimately he wants it back. Im just storing it for him.