IGNORED

The main character from the last retro game you played is after you...

Well, he can jump much better than I can, and he's pretty fast...

Of course, he's a mouse... So I shouldn't be too worried..

Then again, judging by his size next to the furniture and pictures he collects, he's 3-4 feet tall??

A 3-4 foot tall mouse who is quick and can jump and is bent on my destruction?

Mappy takes me down pretty quickly... ;-(

desiv

Edited by desiv
  • Like 1

Some great responses here.

Let's see. I recently discovered Bubba N Stix for the Genesis so if Bubba was after me and wanted to use Stix to cause me bodily harm (winces in pain), i'd blow him away with my Remington 12ga HD shotgun (00 buckshot should take him out). Then i'd take Stix from his carcass and sell him to the highest bidder on ebay and use the proceeds to finance one of those MAME arcade machines with roller controller, double joystick for Robotron and Space Dungeon, souped up sound system with extra subwoofers, and a 20" monitor.

• Like 1

I'd be in pretty big trouble.. I recently played MAYDAY (Hoei, 1981); the main character is a ship. All they'd have to do is shoot me. I'd have to dodge and weave to get out of their line of fire as I run, trying to contact the army or something and hope they can take it down.

Hmm, if the main character in the last retro game I played wants me dead, I can do several things:

1. Summon a ghost so he will be too scared to move.

2. Blast him with a garden hose, which is super effective.

3. Throw rocks at him, which would also be super effective.

4. Leave him in daycare so he levels up.

The game is Pokemon Red, and it's main character is the fire Pokemon, Charizard.

Edited by shadow460

Ha! Great idea for a thread.

I suppose I would escape Pac-Man by disguising myself as a box of laxatives. When it comes to chomping the undead, Packy is the man. He has the stomach to mow peaches with the pit, bells, keys, and even Galbosses. The dude is a complete and total badass when it comes to putting entirely inappropriate shit in his mouth, but he's not so tough as to swallow a 200 lbs laxative.

But let's just say he is. Let's say I've done something so friggen horrible that he HAS to kill me. I backed over Chomp-Chomp, I was a decision-making executive at General Computer Corporation, I have a tattoo on my chest of a heart with the name Tod Frye in it and an arrow going through it. Just something really despicable where Pac-Man might just say, "Projectile shitting for a couple days is totally worth it". In that case, I'd dress up as Paris Hilton. Because even if violent forceful diarrhea isn't a deterrent, explaining to your wife why your breath smells like a diseased whore should be.

Check and mate, Pac-Man.

just played a little "Punisher" on the Genesis. I stand no chance. Goodbye cruel world.

If you actually own that then I am SUPER JEALOUS. That port is nothing short of outstanding.

Anyway on topic I would be absolutely screwed. Dragon Force for the Saturn has 8 main characters and they're all monarchs with massive armies. I'd have the entire continent of Legandra trying to kill me with untold amounts of steel and magic. No bueno.

If you actually own that then I am SUPER JEALOUS. That port is nothing short of outstanding.

Anyway on topic I would be absolutely screwed. Dragon Force for the Saturn has 8 main characters and they're all monarchs with massive armies. I'd have the entire continent of Legandra trying to kill me with untold amounts of steel and magic. No bueno.

Yes i do own it. CIB.

I am equally jealous of your Dragon Force. Have not been able to get my hands on that game for quite awhile!!!!! Everytime I find it...it is usually way outta my price range.

Just hit up a little 10 yard fight. Now mind you there are more of them than me......but they move so damn slow....I think I can just walk away.