IGNORED

4-way controller mounting plate

grips03

In the past I used a Seimitsu LS-33 inside a Neo Geo AES stick for games like Princess Quest and Pac-Man Collection (4 way controller games), however the issue with the LS-33 is that one must drill 4 holes and front mount the joystick into the AES controller, as the AES controller uses a back mount joystick. So my brother in law drew me up a new 4 way mounting plate and I had Shapeways.com 3d print it for me. This allows the AES controller to remain 100% stock and just the mounting plate needs to be swapped for 4-way games. If you wanted to return to an 8-way stick just put the original mounting plate back in. PMC and Princess Quest play quite well with this version, but I'm printing a 2nd version to see if I can make it even better. New mounting plate is made of plastic vs. metal (original) as metal 3d printing costs are high, but the plastic's strength is good and joystick shaft touches the mounting plate's gate with plastic anyway, so hopefully it doesn't wear too much. Even the LS-33's gate is made of plastic.

new 4-way mounting plate is in white

http://www.flickr.co...N08/8487029531/

Edited by grips03