IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

To the 125 club :?

Aaah, yes, that. :-D He's driving bewteen ATL and Raleigh right now and I don't think he has internet access at his new place until tomorrow, he's just been accessing AA on his iPhone so I'm sure he'll add you soon.

:cool: No problems with that. I hope they have fun with the game and any feedback from them would be good as well.

I had very positive responses showing your teaser on the meeting.

The eyes of the visitors popped almost out when they saw the ordering page at the end...."whooot 2013" :-D

• Like 1

The eyes of the visitors popped almost out when they saw the ordering page at the end...."whooot 2013" :-D

Very cool! Go make some sales for Groovy, Mike! :)

• Like 1

Very cool! Go make some sales for Groovy, Mike! :)

Some of the visitors took photos from the ordering page...maybe for later... :)

I also had a conversation with Sven from Cinemaware about DOTC and showed the new Intellivision games to the editor of the Return magazine (maybe in the future there are more articles about the Inty in it). :)

zeteveze.jpg

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 1

Whoa! Just downloaded and played the teaser ROM, nice job Groovy!!!! I will be pre-ordering a couple soon, it is my birthday this month, so happy birthday to me! Lol......Looks Great!

I'm glad you enjoyed the game and thanks for the compliments too. Don't forget that the pre-order closes 3 weeks today.

:cool: Even the negative ones would be interesting as well ;). Thanks for taking the time to demo it to other people.

:lol:

I asked to be in the Brotherhood, do I wait for an acknowledgment?

Acceptance into the Brotherhood is very exclusive. In order to join you must do some very arduous tasks to prove your worth.

This task is--pay attention so that you don't mess it up and get rejected--announce your membership in your signature.

If you think you can do this, you're halfway there already. :D

Not sure I can....lol...

I still havent recieved your check for 49.99 to be added to the brotherhood, sorry but you have to read the fine print before joining clubs.

Even ordering rocketeer gives groovybee access to your paypal log in info and bank account. He is making out like a bandit on rocketeer!

Not sure I can....lol...

I still havent recieved your check for 49.99 to be added to the brotherhood, sorry but you have to read the fine print before joining clubs.

Even ordering rocketeer gives groovybee access to your paypal log in info and bank account. He is making out like a bandit on rocketeer!

I believe it's actually an additional $5 for using a larger font and blue lettering :rolling: