IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

I have been trying for about 2 weeks to get a refund from groovybee for my preorder with no luck.

His only reply was to 1 of my messages when I sent him a copy of the paypal transaction and he just replied that he has his own records of purchases.

Would be great to get the refund that he has always said can be asked for and given at any time. :(

Did you get it? I made a similar request.

• Like 1

Hopefully, everybody will be refunded in the next couple of weeks. I have some free time in my schedule, so I'm ploughing through the pre-order lists. Some of you have sent me info in advance, which is good, but I'm processing people in order. Everybody is going to get a refund, no exception!

• Like 3

Hopefully, everybody will be refunded in the next couple of weeks. I have some free time in my schedule, so I'm ploughing through the pre-order lists. Some of you have sent me info in advance, which is good, but I'm processing people in order. Everybody is going to get a refund, no exception!

Thanks for the update :)

As you will have some free time in your schedule in the next weeks, could be a nice idea to occupy your free time to finish the game ? ;-) :arrow:

Seriously, I REALLY prefer to have the game finished....

Take care

• Like 1

As you will have some free time in your schedule in the next weeks, could be a nice idea to occupy your free time to finish the game ? ;-) :arrow:

Both of the games were finished a while ago. See the reply here as to why I'm issuing refunds.

Edit: Mars Minis could do with some more music but I'm pretty happy with it.

Edited by GroovyBee

Your paypal email address should be the main reference that's required to confirm your original payment.

Actually my main reference is peoples AA handle because email addresses might have changed since payment was made. I still have all the PMs from the pre-order so I will automatically pick up anyone's handle changes too.

• Like 1