IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

• 2 weeks later...

To date, more than 50% of cart sales have been refunded, so there is no need to worry about getting a refund. Its taking longer than I originally thought because people don't always respond to their refund PM in a timely manner.

As I have said several times already, a refund is your only option.

Groovybee said that this game is programmed to his Bee3 board which have additional hardware for hardware acceleration. TERMINAL BUGOCITY I believe does not use the Bee3 board technology so that should come out soon. He needed time to test bee3 board and make sure it doesn't break itself or the console. Reprogramming the game to not use the Bee3 would take time to do. It'll be released once his Hive multicart is finished.

• Like 3

Groovybee said that this game is programmed to his Bee3 board which have additional hardware for hardware acceleration. TERMINAL BUGOCITY I believe does not use the Bee3 board technology so that should come out soon. He needed time to test bee3 board and make sure it doesn't break itself or the console. Reprogramming the game to not use the Bee3 would take time to do. It'll be released once his Hive multicart is finished.

Well...I'm slightly confused here.

Is the Bee 3 board different architecture to what is in hive or are they the same?

I am getting mixed messages as to what will work in Bee 3 and what will work in Hive.

Is Hive a replacement of Bee 3, possibly a earlier development project??

Edited by Utopia

Is the Bee 3 board different architecture to what is in hive or are they the same?

I am getting mixed messages as to what will work in Bee 3 and what will work in Hive.

What's the confusion? The Bee3 and the HIVE are based on the same design. Kiwi's comment to which you are replying said that TERMINAL BUGOCITY does not use Bee3's special features, which is why it can be released ahead of the others on a regular cartridge board. The other GroovyBee games have to wait until the Bee3/HIVE is completed and released.

Where are those mixed messages regarding the Bee3 and Hive features of which you speak?

-dZ.

• Like 2

I thought the distinction between Bee3 and Hive has always been clear.

Bee3 is for cart games and Hive is a multi-cart that plays Bee3 games, legacy games and other homebrews.

Where are these mixed messages? What works on Bee3 will work on Hive with no changes.

See above.

Kiwi's comment to which you are replying said that TERMINAL BUGOCITY does not use Bee3's special features, which is why it can be released ahead of the others on a regular cartridge board.

Terminal Bugocity was programmed for Intellivision Revolution. As such, Rev is free to use any cart platform he sees fit to get the game into the hands of collectors/players/fans.

• Like 2

I thought the distinction between Bee3 and Hive has always been clear.

Bee3 is for cart games and Hive is a multi-cart that plays Bee3 games, legacy games and other homebrews.

Where are these mixed messages? What works on Bee3 will work on Hive with no changes.

See above.

Thanks Groovy, that clears it up for me. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

3 months since I requested a refund.

I waited patiently 5 years for this to release and at that point I decided to ask for the refund that we were told can be happily given at any time.

Now that I did it's 3 months and nothing.....

Just frustrating a paypal refund takes literally 1 minute to do....I just don't get it. :(

Please make good on this groovy.

• 3 weeks later...
stupus, on 27 May 2018 - 9:59 PM, said:

3 months since I requested a refund.

I waited patiently 5 years for this to release and at that point I decided to ask for the refund that we were told can be happily given at any time.

Now that I did it's 3 months and nothing.....

Just frustrating a paypal refund takes literally 1 minute to do....I just don't get it. :(

Please make good on this groovy.

Coming up on another month. So waited 5 years for the game, now 4 months for a requested refund.

Could you please give us at least an update when we can expect the refunds if you cant just finish them now groovy?

thanks